A Dose of Reality About Comicbook Movies

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Comics fans who feel that way are in the minority. Most of the outraged comics fans freak out over dumb shyt like some of the nonsense I saw about the Constantine tv show trailer..."His shirt is too clean and white!", "His trench coat isn't long enough!" "His accent is off!"
How do you differentiate an accent of a comic book page :pachaha:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I guess u r one of those guys too then. :russ:

And then the newer Spidey his parents are gone with no trace of nothing.

Idk if anyone would be shucking & jiving 24/7 with those problems

as I stated I could give a fukk either way :yeshrug:
I haven't seen any of the new SpiderMan movies so I wouldn't know. I don't think he ever had his parents though, just his aunt and uncle.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I feel like if there wasn't a stigma of being a manchild by reading comics, more people would dig them. There's some really good ones. Doesn't always have to be DC and marvel shyt either. I dunno mane
I feel that most people don't know about the independent stuff comics have to offer, to be honest I prefer the independents over the Big two nowadays.......I even got my sister reading Locke & Key and Saga

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
When I was little i read the running man, book was ill. So when the arnold joint came out i was like :wtf: this aint nuffin like the book so I guess the wool got pulled off my eyes at a young age so as I grew it never messed with me. My take is always that that movie, show, cartoon is that particular writer producers vision so wha ever :yeshrug:

I get how and why folks get pissed but its really not that serious

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I dont know about most people in my age range but i never read comic books. I grew up watching the tv shows... Spider man, X men and Batman TAS...

So when i go see one of these comic book films i just want to see these characters have some personality and i want the bad guy to REALLY cut loose

And i wish they would cut out most of the love story crap unless shes important to the story a la mary jane or lois lane

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I guess u r one of those guys too then. :russ:

Spider-Man joked around plenty in those movies.

It may be different from the comics (I wouldn't kno). But dude lost his uncle. He has to see his aunt everyday after this knowing he could have done something. He really have no friends. He killed his only friend dad. His realtionship with MJ and all their problems. Trying to live the legit way of life. So Pete be struggling with real niqqa sh1t like bills n sh1t.

And then the newer Spidey his parents are gone with no trace of nothing.

Idk if anyone would be shucking & jiving 24/7 with those problems

But that's what he does to cope with it breh. Yeah there's a line to walk with it but he normally takes tragedy and uses his humor as a defense mechanism. He doesn't have to laugh and joke 24/7 but in battle he should be popping shyt and he barely did in the first 3 movies, if at all

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
as I stated I could give a fukk either way :yeshrug:
I haven't seen any of the new SpiderMan movies so I wouldn't know. I don't think he ever had his parents though, just his aunt and uncle.

his parents were SHIELD agents..Norman/Harry actually engineered them being bought back in his life in the 90s and they turned out to be clones. Just wanted to fukk with him more

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I know his tone sounds terrible lol but dude is on point. I been on this way of thinking since I turned 19. You pouring jelly on yourself if you think otherwise