A Democrat came on Tariq's platform and made him look like an idiot with basic facts.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I’d advise Tariq and people in here to go to these campaign rallies in person and see for yourself. Tariq is talking about online shyt that may matter but you may think differently if you go to a Trump or Harris rally and see what’s happening there. I was there Friday when she rolled out her policy in Raleigh. Them people were pumped up. It’s a new energy with Kamala and Walz and people are acting it’s not there. November is going to be interesting

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
thats why he wont debate roland martin

he just calls him all kinds of names

if you cant win with facts name calling is the only thing he can do

This is my first time ever clicking play on something of his.

I won't make that mistake again

:mjgrin:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
that’s why he wont debate roland martin

he just calls him all kinds of names

if you cant win with facts name calling is the only thing he can do
ecnlw7.gif

, friends.

Daps
I’d advise Tariq and people in here to go to these campaign rallies in person and see for yourself. Tariq is talking about online shyt that may matter but you may think differently if you go to a Trump or Harris rally and see what’s happening there. I was there Friday when she rolled out her policy in Raleigh. Them people were pumped up. It’s a new energy with Kamala and Walz and people are acting it’s not there. November is going to be interesting
A LOT of people - not just trumpists - are in denial.

i would argue the vibe surrounding kamala is stronger than what accompanied obama’s historic run in 2008.

:francis:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
He thinks this guy will give black people tangibles

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
You were up early to jeer. Why are so many of you bizarro Tariq Stans so obsessed with him, ma’am?:pachaha:
You’ve been in here ALL day as usual obsessing over another man. My coli name was tagged. But you were still sleep deprived when rushed in here, ma’am. :francis:
:mjlol:

You'be been swallowing so much Tariq cum it's starting to scramble your brain and you aren't making sense. I haven't said one word about Tariq personally in this thread you liar. All my comments were about you and your Tariq cum swallowing crew coming in here to defend your daddy which you just confirmed by posting Roland Martin gifs and tweets. Keep them pompoms going girl.

And miss me with that bullshyt about me being in this thread all day when we both have 7 posts in this thread dumbass.
:heh:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol:

You'be been swallowing so much Tariq cum it's starting to scramble your brain and you aren't making sense. I haven't said one word about Tariq personally in this thread you liar. All my comments were about you and your Tariq cum swallowing crew coming in here to defend your daddy which you just confirmed by posting Roland Martin gifs.

And miss me with that bullshyt about me being in this thread all day when we both have 7 posts in this thread dumbass.
:heh:
Please leave me out of your daily homoerotic fantasies of the Honorable Tariq Nasheed, ma’am. :scust: :dame: