A Democrat came on Tariq's platform and made him look like an idiot with basic facts.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I intentionally ignored this Tariq hater circle jerk thread. You nikkas are pathetic. Tagging people so you have other people to talk to.:francis:

:patrice:

How can you be in a thread you intentionally ignored?

:duck:

Stop it.

The thought of your cheerleading squad licking Tariqs balls without you made you jealous and that is why you are in this thread and every Tariq thread, swinging those pompoms and doing splits.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:patrice:

How can you be in a thread you intentionally ignored?

:duck:

Stop it.

The thought of your cheerleading squad licking Tariqs balls without you made you jealous and that is why you are in this thread and every Tariq thread, swinging those pompoms and doing splits.
I was tagged you dumb fakkit:russ:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
tariq appeals to desperate people with low iqs and very little education.

anyone with even a rudimentary grasp of the facts and moderate intellect would reject his dime store militancy.

:unimpressed:
👇
Social Media has its merits, from an entrepreneurial standpoint, servicing the need for marketing at a significantly lower cost than what has traditionally been available. But beyond its utility to businesses, social media platforms have had a catastrophic effect on the psyche of Black America, drawing many of our most vulnerable into a world in which they now vicariously experience the lives of the select few black entertainers who've achieved some measure of fame and prosperity. Instagram is the greatest offender, with its emphasis on easily digestible photographs of opulence, which are used to weave stories of wealth well outside the reach of the men and women comprising the vast majority of the audience viewing them. Social media feeds have become deliberate distractions from the reality of being black.

Nothing white people create is by happenstance. Every major endeavor initiated by white people abides by a code that ensures the preservation of white power. I am of the mind that black people, especially our young, have been deliberately targeted by these social media platforms for their use - their effect on whites being necessary collateral damage.

Shout out to Tariq, Yvette, Jason Black, Tone, PBT and others for using social media to spread awareness. Unfortunately, I believe we are nearing a point where these platforms will begin banning people like them. :francis:

They might have created the hashtag #ADOS, but for all intents and purposes, Tariq is the current face of the growing reparations movement in this country. His focus on "tangibles" is a part of the broader push for reparations. He also has the reach and social cachet that Yvette and Tone lack. I know a lot of people dislike him, some for good reason, but you can't deny that the reparations movement would be nowhere right now if it weren't for Tariq's hustle over the past decade. :francis:

The reason the movement for reparations is gaining traction is because of the growing awareness among the black community of the conditions in which they live, a comprehension that is due in no small part to the new black media facilitated by platforms like Youtube. Tariq has been and remains at the forefront of this media apparatus, the one whose multi-pronged effort - documentaries, streaming, radio, etc. - has brought the reparations debate to a mainstream arena for its insertion into the public discourse. I'm not defending his inconsistency and contradictions, of which there are plenty, nor am I saying that he is the sole progenitor of this burgeoning call for reparative justice that address the inequities in the ADOS community born out of our place descendants of the slaves who built this country. But, without question, he is the chief reason that the movement is growing and becoming an alarming signal to the liberal establishment that their window for relevance is closing. :francis:

Nobody is :cape: for R. Kelly. Why can't you binary thinking simpletons take a step back and grasp that nothing exists within a vacuum - nothing. New charges against an already indicted R. Kelly coming in the immediate wake of a white billionaire with ties to multiple elites being arrested for running a pedophile ring is not a coincidence. How does a black man or woman finding the timing suspicious translate into a defense of what R. Kelly stands accused of? Tariq, Jason Black, Professor Black Truth and so many others have put you all on to game about what's going on. When are you going to stop trying to be above it all and acting as if everything they do isn't in the service of reinforcing white supremacy? :unimpressed:

when has tariq ever discouraged his listeners from supporting a democrat who runs on a platform of cash reparations for the descendants of american slaves?

:jbhmm:

And there are pages more

Ya flip-flopping fakkit:francis::mjlol::umad:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Don’t know why anyone follows this goofy ass nígga… slim is prolly one of the most obvious grifters I’ve ever seen.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was talking about black unemployment rate and then he couldn't keep up with his lies so he started quoting overall unemployment numbers. Then got mad at his guest because the guest was sticking to the subject.

:wtf:
thats why he wont debate roland martin

he just calls him all kinds of names

if you cant win with facts name calling is the only thing he can do