A Democrat came on Tariq's platform and made him look like an idiot with basic facts.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tariqs 5 funky cheerleaders must still be sleeping. But rest assured, they will be in here soon cursing everyone out who doesn't join them in swallowing Tariqs cum and dapping up each other's corny comments. Watch, they'll be in here real soon.
There are way more than 5 that fit your :dame::scust:description. And like tethered clockwork, some of them are in yet another Tariq thread right on time, ma’am.

@Plankton
@Buddy aka Boochie Bear
@RickyDiBiase
@TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?
@SupaDupaCool

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Tariqs 5 funky cheerleaders must still be sleeping. But rest assured, they will be in here soon cursing everyone out who doesn't join them in swallowing Tariqs cum and dapping up each other's corny comments. Watch, they'll be in here real soon.

Like clockwork. 2 of the 5 Tariq cheerleader squad have finally awaken with their pompoms ready.

:mjgrin:
There are way more than 5 that fit your :dame::scust:description. And like tethered clockwork, some of them are in yet another Tariq thread right on time, ma’am.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I intentionally ignored this Tariq hater circle jerk thread. You nikkas are pathetic. Tagging people so you have other people to talk to.:francis:

Haters cried about him, so they made a thread specifically for him, merged all the threads into it, yet they STILL make daily hate threads and spam the board with them. Ole Fatal Attraction ass nikkas :mjlol:
:francis::francis:

:francis::francis::francis: