A Democrat came on Tariq's platform and made him look like an idiot with basic facts.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I’d advise Tariq and people in here to go to these campaign rallies in person and see for yourself. Tariq is talking about online shyt that may matter but you may think differently if you go to a Trump or Harris rally and see what’s happening there. I was there Friday when she rolled out her policy in Raleigh. Them people were pumped up. It’s a new energy with Kamala and Walz and people are acting it’s not there. November is going to be interesting
Tariq lives in a white gated community and a quarter of his immediate family are white. It’s always funny when he says black people aren’t really rocking with Kamala.:mjlol:. How would he know? Aside from his FBA echo chamber(who repeat/believe everything he says) who are the black people that aren’t rocking with Kamala? The majority of my family members and friends are voting for Kamala. All my coworkers who are black have openly talked about how much they dislike Trump.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Please keep Tariqs dikk out your mouth ma'am. Being a Tariq cheerleader in every thread with his name in the title is cringe and not a good look.
You are definitely a :dame: habitual line stepper. I kindly asked you to refrain from using me in your demonic and degenerate homoerotic fantasies of the Honorable Tariq Nasheed. Please leave me out of it, Missy.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I’m gonna listen later today, but Tariq is clearly compromised. He’s said multiple times that Trump, the man who plans on implementing Project 2025 is more likely to give us tangibles and help us more than Kamala will.:skip:

Trump is not giving any tangibles :pachaha:

Him trying to straddle the fence is making his supporters go with Trump ironically. I don't see how Tariq doesn't see that :stopitslime:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
You are definitely a :dame: habitual line stepper. I kindly asked you to refrain from using me in your demonic and degenerate homoerotic fantasies of the Honorable Tariq Nasheed. Please leave me out of it, Missy.

:comeon:
Stop it phoney.

You alerted me first in this thread twice. You quoted me and tagged me. You wanted my attention and you got it now you are pretending you didn't alert me first.

But enough deflection. Why aren't you addressing the embarrassment your hero has displayed in the video posted in the OP? You and your cheerleading squad are avoiding that video in the OP. Stop deflecting and stay on topic and address your hero talking foolishness in that video.

:sas1:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:comeon:
Stop it phoney.

You alerted me first in this thread twice. You quoted me and tagged me. You wanted my attention and you got it now you are pretending you didn't alert me first.

But enough deflection. Why aren't you addressing the embarrassment your hero has displayed in the video posted in the OP? You and your cheerleading squad are avoiding that video in the OP. Stop deflecting and stay on topic and address your hero talking foolishness in that video.

:sas1:
Thank you. That’s all I ask, friend.

SkipBaylessDoesntKnowBoxing_crop_340x234.jpg

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I tried and he lost me after he ignored the fact that both parties have to vote and there has to be enough votes to pass anything through. I'm not convinced that Tariq even knows how the electoral system works. He seems to think whomever is president is basically a king and can just say "we are going to do X" and it will happen.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I’d advise Tariq and people in here to go to these campaign rallies in person and see for yourself. Tariq is talking about online shyt that may matter but you may think differently if you go to a Trump or Harris rally and see what’s happening there. I was there Friday when she rolled out her policy in Raleigh. Them people were pumped up. It’s a new energy with Kamala and Walz and people are acting it’s not there. November is going to be interesting

Many Tariq stans don't go to the public or any rallies of an kind. They stay in the barbershop or hair salon and spit nonsense without anyone of formal education to check on them

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I tried and he lost me after he ignored the fact that both parties have to vote and there has to be enough votes to pass anything through. I'm not convinced that Tariq even knows how the electoral system works. He seems to think whomever is president is basically a king and can just say "we are going to do X" and it will happen.

It wouldn't surprise me if he thinks that way. Looking at a lot the discourse around politics, it seems like a lot of people more or less think this is the case

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
You baller blockers love listening to Tariq. Good lord. I was gonna skip this one, because I don't blame Biden for the unemployment rate, especially since covid happened. Low and behold, you guys watched it lol. Y'all don't miss a video. Oh and, let's bring it the coli (for the millionth time lmao). I didn't even know Tariq existed until you guys kept trying to make him look bad, constantly bringing him here.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Honorable Tariq Nasheed’s fanbase just wants to feel superior to other black people so of course they don’t care.
I’ll admit. NOT voting for either white supremacist, especially without TANGIBLES, does make me feel superior over BOTH white supremacist Political Party Shills, friend.
rMxPfs0.png