A deeper look into the Playstation 5-Haptic feedback on controller, UI facelift and more

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a thing for sure.

On shooters like Rainbow Six, Apex people are using at higher levels. The new COD supports cross-play and I believe it supports MnK on both consoles natively. I believe Fortnite does this as well.

Next Gen there needs to be some kind of separation for controller players, mnk players and players who don't care about either to just play together. That's why I'm saying they just need to open it up and enable it for every game, so at least everybody has to choice to play with it if they feel like they are at a disadvantage
A dude with a controller beat all these mnk players at a tournament..

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have every console but I’m starting the next round ps5 this time

Got a one x and it’s dope but there wasn’t really shyt for exclusives,

At least for me

Gears was meh

Halo was trash

Forza was fukking dope though

MLB the show, last of us, god of war are enough for me to go ps5 first

Unless Xbox has some real shyt coming

Btw I’m sure most of you know but, when it becomes available for pre order amazon is for sure the best route.

You don’t have to pay up front for it

mirrored my thoughts to a tee...I need sony to come w/ a decent media player out the gate this time tho...I watch tv shows/movies on my systems more than I game ironically...it’s the only reason why my X1 “dominates” the living room...I even have kodi on that bytch now...I’m hearing rumors that nintendo will be dropping a switch pro to compete w/ MS/sony next gen consoles so that’s a non-factor as well as far as me “upgrading” my switch...so it’s pretty much just the PS5 I’m looking @ right now

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That's an exception, not the rule. Put the average controller user against someone with MnK and they'd lose almost everytime.

I'm sure the vast majority of console gamers and controller users would prefer not to be placed in lobbies with MnK users. The only people who want thoses kinda lobbies are PC gamers cause multiplayer games are more active on consoles, but they aren't willing to switch to a controller.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm aware that there are highly skilled controller players. My main game is Siege which has 0 aim assist and people are great with controller, but when people started playing with MnK it tainted the competitive nature of the game at high levels.

When damn near every match you see MnK play it's not fair, but Siege is huge on map knowledge and game sense, so having the best aim doesn't mean you will win every time... However, if both players have the same game awareness, all things considered, the player with MnK will have the advantage because of their accuracy

Some games are more forgiving so the mix of players isn't as apparent.

Which game you referring to tho? APEX?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's an exception, not the rule. Put the average controller user against someone with MnK and they'd lose almost everytime.

I'm sure the vast majority of console gamers and controller users would prefer not to be placed in lobbies with MnK users. The only people who want thoses kinda lobbies are PC gamers cause multiplayer games are more active on consoles, but they aren't willing to switch to a controller.
Yea, PC gamers like shytting on controllers but gaming with one is much more natural imo.

I also feel like console players transition to MnK better than the other way around and that's why you see players who do switch have success because aiming is easier on PC

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yea, PC gamers like shytting on controllers but gaming with one is much more natural imo.

I also feel like console players transition to MnK better than the other way around and that's why you see players who do switch have success because aiming is easier on PC
They expect console players to switch, but most console players actually prefer playing with a controller.

Not only is it more natural, it's more comfortable for someone like me who likes to chill on the couch while gaming. I dont wanna be hunched over a desk playing games on a MnK, shyt feels like office work.

If PC gamers want in on that console market, they're the ones who need to switch and adapt to how we do it.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps

They expect console players to switch, but most console players actually prefer playing with a controller.

Not only is it more natural, it's more comfortable for someone like me who likes to chill on the couch while gaming. I dont wanna be hunched over a desk playing games on a MnK, shyt feels like office work.

If PC gamers want in on that console market, they're the ones who need to switch and adapt to how we do it.

PC gamers will literally leave a bad review on a game on steam for not having controller support or bad controller support.

If you hunch over while on on a pc you need a bigger chair/desk/etc.

Some games are easier with controller, some with kb/m, some with fight sticks. Its simple. Quit trying to have an agenda.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Native support for MnK for all games, then it eliminates players needing an adapter to trick the console into thinking the user is playing with a controller.

Then take the input information and put players in pools with others playing with the same control scheme and have a mixed lobby option for the controller players who don't care about facing MnK players

Problem solved

:hubie:
They already said they are doing this..

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
PC gamers will literally leave a bad review on a game on steam for not having controller support or bad controller support.
Yeah, for single player games. How many PC gamers are playing competitive multiplayer shooters with a controller?
If you hunch over while on on a pc you need a bigger chair/desk/etc.
Or maybe console gamers dont wanna be at a desk at all when playing a game. I sure as hell dont.
Some games are easier with controller, some with kb/m, some with fight sticks. Its simple. Quit trying to have an agenda.
What agenda?

If you want to play games with console gamers, then use a controller. If not, stick to PC only.

Like I said before, only PC gamers feel like they deserve to be included in console servers but think console gamers should adapt to using MnK to stay competitive. That type of mindset is why most console gamers wouldn't give a damn if PC gets left out of cross platform servers.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Can anyone explain to me what is so great or intriguing about these details? Sony and MS are full of shyt. We I still can barely hit 4k/60 consistently in most games on a Pro or X so do y'all really believe these next consoles will be anything but what the Pro and X should have been? I guess we'll wait another gen for real innovation...

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Can anyone explain to me what is so great or intriguing about these details? Sony and MS are full of shyt. We I still can barely hit 4k/60 consistently in most games on a Pro or X so do y'all really believe these next consoles will be anything but what the Pro and X should have been? I guess we'll wait another gen for real innovation...

I was saying that too, the first 3 years will look similar or the same as now besides the gimmick bullshyt
I hate how consoles come out ticky tack, then at the end of the cycle they look great. When they had the hardware the whole generation.
I respect GTA for saying fukk it, what we have it already great enough. They didnt try to sell us a million similar things. Most of these games are copy paste, polished redo's.

• Dap
Reactions: B86