A deeper look into the Playstation 5-Haptic feedback on controller, UI facelift and more

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:unimpressed:

Will the console support MnK since all the tryhards out here already ruining controller multiplayer games right now with these adapters this gen.

I was made aware during the Black Ops 2 era, but this gen on some other shyt. :heh:

I'm even seeing "flick shots" and fragmented movement in controller-only Gears now. The old awkward look acceleration was the last shield against these nikkas. :mjcry:

Are Xim's really that bad on console? These things are online only, $99 and from a small company with no scale. How many could they possibly be selling?

Yes. :heh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was made aware during the Black Ops 2 era, but this gen on some other shyt. :heh:

I'm even seeing "flick shots" and fragmented movement in controller-only Gears now. The old awkward look acceleration was the last shield against these nikkas. :mjcry:

Yes. :heh:
Native support for MnK for all games, then it eliminates players needing an adapter to trick the console into thinking the user is playing with a controller.

Then take the input information and put players in pools with others playing with the same control scheme and have a mixed lobby option for the controller players who don't care about facing MnK players

Problem solved

:hubie:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Native support for MnK for all games, then it eliminates players needing an adapter to trick the console into thinking the user is playing with a controller.

Then take the input information and put players in pools with others playing with the same control scheme and have a mixed lobby option for the controller players who don't care about facing MnK players

Problem solved

:hubie:

Yea that works but it has to be implemented at launch to minimize the next gen XIM bull rush.

They do what you suggest now with Gears, but XIMs and other adapters are so plentiful at this stage it doesn't matter.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Sony aint fukking around. nikkas thought we would get arrogant Sony next gen.
Price point is still important doe
It gotta be 500 dollars or more just for the specs alone. Hope they release two versions right away so I don't have to fukking upgrade