A deeper look into the Playstation 5-Haptic feedback on controller, UI facelift and more

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony aint fukking around. nikkas thought we would get arrogant Sony next gen.
Price point is still important doe

499 "base"
599 "pro"

It ain't 2006 no mo with the "good" ps3 launch price. Esp with mufukkaz copping phones almost every year and shyt at higher prices.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
There's gonna be an uproar from all these emotional gamers when that price tag drops. But ppl aren't being realistic with themselves as far as how much a console with current tech should cost in 2019/20.

Those $300-400 days are long gone lol

If we’re crazy enough to cop a phone for a G and better, $499 and $599 is a steal. It’s a stupid uproar, though the games and accessories will add up the value. Your video game system should be the longer investment, especially if the Pro is Day 1. Knowing the launch date is one year away, we have plenty of time to save up. It’s the PS4 backlog that’s going to kill me.

I’m paying more attention to PS Now and hopefully the library is bigger and better like Gamepass. Got to be more than 20 games I need to play for the ps4.

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
There's gonna be an uproar from all these emotional gamers when that price tag drops. But ppl aren't being realistic with themselves as far as how much a console with current tech should cost in 2019/20.

Those $300-400 days are long gone lol

This...

While they're trying to best each other they still have to compete with PCs to some degree. Not saying that it would happen but given the tech we have today, I wouldn't be too surprised if we ever seen a price of a console in the Obelisk range at some point.

And why would nikkas trip if they're willing to pay $1300 for a Note 10 or 11 Max.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
They'll switch it up and call it Playstation V. :troll:

RIP to my bank account next holiday season cuz with this plus the scarlett plus the new surface devices coming out, I might have to spread my purchases around and consider my options. :francis:
Holiday 2019 hasn't even come and I'm already spending 2020 money.
Why do you feel compelled to buy shyt as soon as it comes out?

Wait a bit and you'll get the better version of the thing you wanted to buy

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:

Will the console support MnK since all the tryhards out here already ruining controller multiplayer games right now with these adapters this gen.
Will the console let me play with a DS4 or do I have to buy controllers for 60 dollars again?

They been tinkering around with being more PC like, so open this shyt up even more.

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:unimpressed:

Will the console support MnK since all the tryhards out here already ruining controller multiplayer games right now with these adapters this gen.
Will the console let me play with a DS4 or do I have to buy controllers for 60 dollars again?

They been tinkering around with being more PC like, so open this shyt up even more.

Are Xim's really that bad on console? These things are online only, $99 and from a small company with no scale. How many could they possibly be selling?

Also PS4 has keyboard and mouse support, devs just don't enable it.

I'm ready for the full system and game reveals with these new consoles. Enough talk, show us the games using these new QoL PS menu improvements. Show us the support from devs for these 'install half the game' initiative. Show us an actual next-gen game loading in ~5 seconds. Show us what a 3rd party game looks like (since most people will play 3rd party games). Show us multiple 3rd party games using this new controller haptic feedback to prove that it doesn't just turn into 'super rumble' the way that the touchpad is a giant pause/menu button.

In a different thread I was reading stuff about how Google Stadia will improvement multiplayer since everything lives on the cloud...Ok Google, show us how.

Enough marketing talk and articles.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I'm using a $1200 phone, im willing to pay up to $800 for this beast:takedat:

Just load up the goodies and future proof this bytch as much as possible. My Day One Ps4 still running(although loud as fukk:sadcam:) so I dont mind breaking bread on a console that lasts me at least 5 years. I want the power no matter what it costs :noah:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are Xim's really that bad on console? These things are online only, $99 and from a small company with no scale. How many could they possibly be selling?

Also PS4 has keyboard and mouse support, devs just don't enable it.

I'm ready for the full system and game reveals with these new consoles. Enough talk, show us the games using these new QoL PS menu improvements. Show us the support from devs for these 'install half the game' initiative. Show us an actual next-gen game loading in ~5 seconds. Show us what a 3rd party game looks like (since most people will play 3rd party games). Show us multiple 3rd party games using this new controller haptic feedback to prove that it doesn't just turn into 'super rumble' the way that the touchpad is a giant pause/menu button.

In a different thread I was reading stuff about how Google Stadia will improvement multiplayer since everything lives on the cloud...Ok Google, show us how.

Enough marketing talk and articles.
It's a thing for sure.

On shooters like Rainbow Six, Apex people are using at higher levels. The new COD supports cross-play and I believe it supports MnK on both consoles natively. I believe Fortnite does this as well.

Next Gen there needs to be some kind of separation for controller players, mnk players and players who don't care about either to just play together. That's why I'm saying they just need to open it up and enable it for every game, so at least everybody has to choice to play with it if they feel like they are at a disadvantage

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It's a thing for sure.

On shooters like Rainbow Six, Apex people are using at higher levels. The new COD supports cross-play and I believe it supports MnK on both consoles natively. I believe Fortnite does this as well.

Next Gen there needs to be some kind of separation for controller players, mnk players and players who don't care about either to just play together. That's why I'm saying they just need to open it up and enable it for every game, so at least everybody has to choice to play with it if they feel like they are at a disadvantage
Your supposed to be put in lobbies with PC gamers when you're using MnK in cross platform games.

The problem is the fakkits who trick the system into putting them in controller only lobbies for whatever reason.

That's why I want PC to be excluded from cross platform play.