A Controversial Discussion on Black History Month

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I already asked earlier in this thread if you don't want to talk about it, dont bother responding.

If you can debate it discuss it

Call and response in our singing/music
The way we shake hands
Grammar similarities
To name a few

These are living embodiments of our culture, not a handful of pictures. What parallels can you say we have with Native Americans that are comparable?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
OP

Your YouTube sources are dead ass wrong.

Youre determined to believe in an idea that makes you feel better somehow. I don't know why niqqas like this idea so much, but its just something that soothes some kind of insecurity you have picked up.

More or less, mainstream science has this subject covered.

You'll reject what I wrote since it doesn't feed your preconceived notion.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You arent talking about anything..
I'm just a situation actor here to observe this trainwreck of thoughts

I'm very curious of how you are tracing you ancestry while avoiding all white toollage and even science it seems. Scared of the white mans DNA testing but not his internet and technology... :skip:

to get this accurate you DON'T believe in DNA but you have Indian Blood which you can confirm based on family accounts only... But you can't confirm or deny having African Blood because you don't believe in DNA

you seem to be rather stuck.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
while I believe there Africans here before colonizers, before Vikings, and probably established themselves in north. South. And Central America...that doesn't mean there weren't millions of us brought here for the purposes of chattel slavery, and those millions dwarf the Africans that were already here

All that being said there's the Olmec heads and other evidence of African presence in the Americas. And there's also the fact Egyptian mummy sarcophagi have been found with coca and tobacco, both plants that are native to the Americas. So there was definitely some contact

I see where OP is headed with this but he's doing it in smarmy, deceitful fashion and it ultimately undermines his credibility

Then again he's got a Hall of Shame badge for a reason :manny:

maybe he's engaging in some sort of reverse psychology trolling so when people hear the type of claims he's making they immediately throw the baby out with the bathwater :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call and response in our singing/music
The way we shake hands
Grammar similarities
To name a few

These are living embodiments of our culture, not a handful of pictures. What parallels can you say we have with Native Americans that are comparable?

Have you seen the dancing of the Indigenous Blacks of America? The church dances and crip walk come from this.

The wearing of clothes are also influenced by the natives.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just a situation actor here to observe this trainwreck of thoughts

I'm very curious of how you are tracing you ancestry while avoiding all white toollage and even science it seems. Scared of the white mans DNA testing but not his internet and technology... :skip:

to get this accurate you DON'T believe in DNA but you have Indian Blood which you can confirm based on family accounts only... But you can't confirm or deny having African Blood because you don't believe in DNA

you seem to be rather stuck.

Oddly you are throwing so much on the DNA aspect without paying attention to your family background. There are no records of your family being from any country from africa. You really think they spent all this time picking up africans off the coast without records of dropping them in locations throughout the east coast that is trackable today? What about the records sold to families? There should be a record showing Africans from Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone were sold to Smith and Johnson.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oddly you are throwing so much on the DNA aspect without paying attention to your family background. There are no records of your family being from any country from africa. You really think they spent all this time picking up africans off the coast without records of dropping them in locations throughout the east coast that is trackable today? What about the records sold to families? There should be a record showing Africans from Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone were sold to Smith and Johnson.
jesus where do I even start.... :wow:

such stupidity you can only marvel at.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I traced my own roots not a single African yet.

I'm back 1800 in Roanoke Virginia.

Matter of fact I was at bw3 last night watching the duke game and this old nikka sitting next to me at the bar was talking about this same shyt. He had traced his family to 1620 documented a not a single one was from Africa. Its was wild as fukk we even got on that subject just talking about that soul train show.:russ:

But for real old head was dropping some jewels about Virginia around the 1800s and why it's so hard to get a real background info. You'd get killed quick not claiming some white shyt.

Long story short you need a family bible where they hid shyt or an old ass diary from some great great great great great grandparents.

If not, you are what they tell you are :mjcry:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Just blows my mind that someone can be so actively ignorant. I say "actively" because you go out of your way to search for false information, you fall for obvious lies/bullshyt, and you work so hard to be so stupid. How is this possible?

The evidence that most slaves came from Africa is irrefutable. There is physical evidence of the middle passage, from the ships to the records to the BODIES. What the hell are you talking about man?

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I went to Farrakhan and the NOI million man march few years back, I recall him saying the library of congress had records as early the beginnings 1500s, for Africans being brought over. That's as much as Ill give you OP. All your other photos a bit suspect, Ill add. :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just blows my mind that someone can be so actively ignorant. I say "actively" because you go out of your way to search for false information, you fall for obvious lies/bullshyt, and you work so hard to be so stupid. How is this possible?

The evidence that most slaves came from Africa is irrefutable. There is physical evidence of the middle passage, from the ships to the records to the BODIES. What the hell are you talking about man?

I hear you talking but provide nothing but condescending tones.

How do you supply enough food and water to hundreds of africans on your boat including for your small crew for 3 months or more? Where was this supply stored?

What were the names of each ship, why havent we seen any records of these ships in archives?