Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The portrayed uncertainty is the nail in the coffin as if signs of discomfort didn't register you wouldn't see it as a point worth remembering.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
giphy.gif

:mjlol:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
The gun is implied.

Why meet and fukk a female if you concerned about getting set up in the first place?

Then, not being about that life, shows the gun in plain site, next to the bed then asks for sex.

Thats like me having a gun in my waist band, walking into an convenience store and asking to hold a stack.

:snoop:

If I had my hat,my keys,my phone on the dresser,and shoes on the floor does that change anything:comeon:. That could just imply that I am trying to get comfortable. Unless the woman decides to read more into it,which is what you can never know for sure,though you can probably sense fear or if the woman is uncomfortable hopefully.
Horrible comparison,its more like walking into a convienience store with a gun in your wasitband,which isn't illegal or intimidating(for some people:mjpls:,in some places),and asking for a bag of chips and a lotto ticket. And the owner gives you the bag of chips and lotto ticket for free. Now what are the chances you wouldn't notice body language and realize why they were giving you the chips and lotto ticket for free though:merchant:?

But just like I would tell any black men to be careful openly carrying a gun in certain situations,because people are intimidated by black men and view us a certain way unfairly. I would tell men to be careful having a gun out in the open like what I did in a sexual encounter,because you don't know if a woman COULD be intimdated by that regardless of your intention,or could say she was later. Is that fair or unfair ?I don't know.But being that you don't know what type of trauma women may have had,or if they have been raped at gunpoint or under threat of violence before you just shouldn't do it.

Im trying to be humble but the more I think about this,the woman deserves some blame in this situation too. If she is having sex under "implied intimidation" without vocally expressing she is intimidated,or through body language,can that all be on the man:patrice:? is that even a realisitc scenario?But I will remain humble.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
YOU KNEW the presence of the gun added pressure to the situation otherwise you wouldn't have brought that scenario up in the first place.

These faux religious feminist types are just like the pastors and religious leaders who preach so hard and point fingers but end up getting caught raping little boys.

They think the rest of the world is dealing with the same demons as them so they project their own twisted version of reality into a personal crusade .

Benefited

Banned
Daps
@Benefited... man, fukk explaining to these Muthafukaz...
I know its fukked up... waking up, checking in with thecoli, and having a whole fukked up thread about you...
thats like going viral or becoming a meme or some new weird shyt...Lol
Im bout to go back on my internet hiatus... this shyt aint for me, brother

I hope not,aren't to many real ones with real perspectives willing to show themelves on here:salute:
Any other slander I wouldn't be upset by,but the rape word,pre righteous era I would have just told these nikkas to pull up:henbron:
But they were too busy dapping and applauding my deviant post back then,allowing me to be reckless and contributing to my destruction,so i never had these problems.
But the truth always wins in the end.

Proverbs 11:9 ESV / 71 helpful votes
With his mouth the godless man would destroy his neighbor, but by knowledge the righteous are delivered.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
YOU KNEW the presence of the gun added pressure to the situation otherwise you wouldn't have brought that scenario up in the first place.

These faux religious feminist types are just like the pastors and religious leaders who preach so hard and point fingers but end up getting caught raping little boys.

They think the rest of the world is dealing with the same demons as them so they project their own twisted version of reality into a personal crusade .

I bought it up because I've seen women say how a man simply being bigger than them intimidated them into having sex,or peer pressure from a group of men intimidated them enough. So if thats true,I can only imagine what the gun COULD have done. Although I don't think majority of women are that goofy, or weak mentally,but enough are that we need to move smarter.