Wild Hunt
@Benefited
"I pressured a girl into fukking with the pistol on my nightstand"

I am sitting here at the barbershop reading this on some

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
"when them slugs penetrate you feel a burnin sensation/getting closer to God in a tight situation"
:ufdup:
Don't quote bible verses now, talmbat black men are oppressive.
Look at your life.
Keeping the foreplay going past multiple "no"
:jbhmm:
What's that, you coli stripmall preacher?
"Oh we all did it."
That...gun on dresser another time, all this pontification?
:patrice:
Funny in the light.
:sas2:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Oh shyt I totally read the quote wrong

I thought it read "I pressured a chick into fukking herself with a loaded pistol" on some "Wouldn't it be funny if ya popped yaself out with my gat" type of shyt

My bad, dude's a rapist

Apologies to the ladies for defending him before

Maybe I should get checked for mild dyslexia

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I had my hat,my keys,my phone on the dresser,and shoes on the floor does that change anything:comeon:. That could just imply that I am trying to get comfortable. Unless the woman decides to read more into it,which is what you can never know for sure,though you can probably sense fear or if the woman is uncomfortable hopefully.
Horrible comparison,its more like walking into a convienience store with a gun in your wasitband,which isn't illegal or intimidating(for some people:mjpls:,in some places),and asking for a bag of chips and a lotto ticket. And the owner gives you the bag of chips and lotto ticket for free. Now what are the chances you wouldn't notice body language and realize why they were giving you the chips and lotto ticket for free though:merchant:?

But just like I would tell any black men to be careful openly carrying a gun in certain situations,because people are intimidated by black men and view us a certain way unfairly. I would tell men to be careful having a gun out in the open like what I did in a sexual encounter,because you don't know if a woman COULD be intimdated by that regardless of your intention,or could say she was later. Is that fair or unfair ?I don't know.But being that you don't know what type of trauma women may have had,or if they have been raped at gunpoint or under threat of violence before you just shouldn't do it.

Im trying to be humble but the more I think about this,the woman deserves some blame in this situation too. If she is having sex under "implied intimidation" without vocally expressing she is intimidated,or through body language,can that all be on the man:patrice:? is that even a realisitc scenario?But I will remain humble.

Most intimidated women are scared of confrontation and vocally expressing it might have upset or forced a negative response, in her POV?