CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
You don't understand how I can only laugh at this thread because it reminds me of how funny my nikka god works,if only you knew:mjlol:
I remember being a fairly well known,demonic poster on this site who got daps for saying very misogynstic,disgusting things about women,we all use to laugh about it together. Had I made that post in my demonic state,people would have gave me benefit of the doubt and defended me "I understand em,he's just a hood nikka not a rapist:whoa:".

I left,got saved in Christ and came back under a different name to inspire and be righteous,knowing people wouldn't take me seriously or allow me to change. But look how god works,when you hide from your truth worried what others might think or not believe about you,look what the universe does. God has stripped me of my credibility based on a lie that came from me telling the truth:wow:. Virtually the same thing that would have happened if I had just came back under my old screen name and proved I was serious. This is gods lesson for me not being fully righteous to begin with,powerful really:respect:

Other than that,yall just a bunch of kids yapping and those who are righteous only see your lies ain't matching up to what I actually said.
Can you go a single post without using that smilie? :mjlol:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Those smilies kill me

The cam newton and lebron, both those “watch out lil nikka” smilies

Benefited

Banned
Daps
rapists talking about God's lessons?

the stereotype of the self righteous demon rings true everytime benefited posts....

and for the record... being a hood nikka has nothing to do with raping bytches

I told you clowns before,if the majority wanted me gone I would leave. But obviously that is not the case,same liars and hellhounds every other day.Its simple if you dont like me vote me off,lose my wisdom ,experience and help based on lies:respect:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
I told you clowns before,if the majority wanted me gone I would leave. But obviously that is not the case,same liars and hellhounds every other day.Its simple if you dont like me vote me off,lose my wisdom ,experience and help based on lies:respect:
If only that poor woman could have avoided your help and experience :francis:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
What a fakkit piece of trash.... Obviously this goes into the way @Benefited was raised... His slore of a mother clearly didn't show him enough attention as a child and these are the results :yeshrug:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Imagine being this delusional :blaff:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I start a poll and the majority say bounce..you gonna ask for a permanent ban??

6c4481bdd33be339d525497d556ea215.png

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
someone make the thread.. You got my vote :ehh:

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Thank you for remembering, that thread about the 19 year old setting up a man has people understanding all of a sudden,revealing their own stories.

"Be assured, an evil person will not go unpunished, but the offspring of the righteous will be delivered"

Guess judging by who the OP was,we saw who was evil and who was righteous the whole time:respect: