Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So I guess self- admitted gun on the dresser toting borderline sexual deviant and a poster who refers to 9yr old children as "nasty" and 'trying to fuk" has the audacity to speak on "righteousness" now. ... interesting.
:ohhh:

@Benefited ...that wasn't the thread for it, but this is
You would be mistaken,its alot of nasty kids out here. I hear and see 9 year olds trying to fukk girls and shooting shots at grown women all the time.

This is why black women shouldnt be invited to this discussion.Black men dont need coddling and victimization,we need to have tough conversations among ourselves that deal in action.Women get in the way of that,one way or the other. Whether it be through enabling or causing black men to be on the defensive.

Plus im not necessarily speaking for you as a black woman,im speaking for the righteous black women:martin:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They are emotionalist and fools on here,it is to be expected. The other poster @Black Barbie who also dapped that goofy girl after I tried to educate her:martin:,didn't understand the fact that there are kids out there who are sexual and grabbing ass at 9 and younger. These fools don't even see the danger there is behind feeling pressure to defend the acts of a child as if they are an adult. I said I don't think he did it,but it didn't matter if he did

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I would if I could
YHjfwGt.gif

Call in the cavalry

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Youll never live this down @Benefited

You don't understand how I can only laugh at this thread because it reminds me of how funny my nikka god works,if only you knew:mjlol:
I remember being a fairly well known,demonic poster on this site who got daps for saying very misogynstic,disgusting things about women,we all use to laugh about it together. Had I made that post in my demonic state,people would have gave me benefit of the doubt and defended me "I understand em,he's just a hood nikka not a rapist:whoa:".

I left,got saved in Christ and came back under a different name to inspire and be righteous,knowing people wouldn't take me seriously or allow me to change. But look how god works,when you hide from your truth worried what others might think or not believe about you,look what the universe does. God has stripped me of my credibility based on a lie that came from me telling the truth:wow:. Virtually the same thing that would have happened if I had just came back under my old screen name and proved I was serious. This is gods lesson for me not being fully righteous to begin with,powerful really:respect:

Other than that,yall just a bunch of kids yapping and those who are righteous only see your lies ain't matching up to what I actually said.