SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I see coli incels are agreeing with the rapist because they are on War path against women:mjlol:

@SheWantTheD :mjgrin::scust:
Nah, I recant my defending of dude.

Didn't see the part where he said he pressured women into having sex with him.

I thought he was pulling his gun out and putting it on the dresser on some gangsta shyt.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Also, I don't see any "coli incels" doing anything. Gonzo was banned and bucci is a borderline male feminist homosexual. I am recovered scum, can't relate to simps, rapists, or buzzwords.
Stop tryna spin my shyt, I'm not like you nikkas with that trend hopping tryna get points.
Gonzo was banned? :ohhh:

Wait for what?

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Gonzo was banned? :ohhh:

Wait for what?
He took a picture of his bare ass and made a thread telling us to kiss his black ass and asked the mods to ban him.

I think it all stemmed from negative feedback in his prior thread about if a woman can't catch feeling after having sex with the same person multiple times.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
He took a picture of his bare ass and made a thread telling us to kiss his black ass and asked the mods to ban him.

I think it all stemmed from negative feedback in his prior thread about if a woman can't catch feeling after having sex with the same person multiple times.
The hell is wrong with people :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Dude was just arguing with me in another thread about religion.
jsvRtO4.png

Fred.