MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@Benefited
"I pressured a girl into fukking with the pistol on my nightstand"

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/q/friday-m...ubling-encounter-with-steven-seagal-1.6043288

When Margulies arrived at Seagal's hotel suite, the casting director was nowhere in sight. She said Seagal asked her to sit down and pointed to a spot on the couch.

"I sat down and jumped right back up because there was something very hard underneath the cushion," said Margulies. "And he said, 'Oh oh, that's my — sorry, I must have left my gun there.' And he took out from under the cushion this big black pistol

The actress said she felt stupid and that she had been "duped."

"I just came into a man's room — hotel room. No one knows where I am. It's now 11 o'clock at night, and I'm with a six-foot-four action star, and he has a gun," she recalled, adding she had never seen a gun before.

"My wheels started turning, and I realized I was in a very dangerous situation," she said. "And then he asked me to go into the bedroom because he was tired."

Margulies followed Seagal to the bedroom, considering whether she should run or fight. He put his gun down on the nightstand and asked if he could read her palm, saying he was a "healer."

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
wlHloyr.png

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/q/friday-m...ubling-encounter-with-steven-seagal-1.6043288

When Margulies arrived at Seagal's hotel suite, the casting director was nowhere in sight. She said Seagal asked her to sit down and pointed to a spot on the couch.

"I sat down and jumped right back up because there was something very hard underneath the cushion," said Margulies. "And he said, 'Oh oh, that's my — sorry, I must have left my gun there.' And he took out from under the cushion this big black pistol

The actress said she felt stupid and that she had been "duped."

"I just came into a man's room — hotel room. No one knows where I am. It's now 11 o'clock at night, and I'm with a six-foot-four action star, and he has a gun," she recalled, adding she had never seen a gun before.

"My wheels started turning, and I realized I was in a very dangerous situation," she said. "And then he asked me to go into the bedroom because he was tired."

Margulies followed Seagal to the bedroom, considering whether she should run or fight. He put his gun down on the nightstand and asked if he could read her palm, saying he was a "healer."
:laff:

wlHloyr.png

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low Quality Posting

The more time passes,the more yall see #WeCanAllBeCosby:wow:.

You read that story,Steven Segal didn't even have his gun in view.
She sat on it,he moved it and somehow she decided to perceive that as a threat.
Then she calls him a predator,even though he never propositioned her. Gave her 100$ for cab fare ,after she ran out the room and realized she had no way home. Still gave her the part in the movie even though she never had sex with him. All I see is a woman looking to tear down one of the goat action stars because she can now.
Well,if you haven't noticed its open season on the black man in this country.
This is why I advsed you all,its not wise to do things you may have used to do without an issue in the past.
Most of the women of today ain't the same women of yesterday,they have been compromised and weaponized.
I tell you not to have a gun in view,make sure the woman doesn't feel under durest in 2021.
The modern womans mind has been wired to find ways to paint herself as a victim. Its to the point its an instinct now
You can't be playing all offense when you interact with woman,you better be playing defense.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
The more time passes,the more yall see #WeCanAllBeCosby:wow:.

You read that story,Steven Segal didn't even have his gun in view.
She sat on it,he moved it and somehow she decided to perceive that as a threat.
Then she calls him a predator,even though he never propositioned her. Gave her 100$ for cab fare ,after she ran out the room and realized she had no way home. Still gave her the part in the movie even though she never had sex with him. All I see is a woman looking to tear down one of the goat action stars because she can now.
Well,if you haven't noticed its open season on the black man in this country.
This is why I advsed you all,its not wise to do things you may have used to do without an issue in the past.
Most of the women of today ain't the same women of yesterday,they have been compromised and weaponized.
I tell you not to have a gun in view,make sure the woman doesn't feel under durest in 2021.
The modern womans mind has been wired to find ways to paint herself as a victim. Its to the point its an instinct now
You can't be playing all offense when you interact with woman,you better be playing defense.
Said all that just to still be a rapist