A breh is smashing a Norwegian princess. Cacs gon be furious.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta completely disagree with you. Women in my past definitely ain't care about my "status." If you got the looks or you just do it for her, they'll forget all them other criterias you were supposed to fill lol. It's a reason a lot of bums are able to get mad women pregnant out here.

I'm talking bout quality women with good choices. Obviously bum women have no choice but to accept bum guys. But I promise you if a higher status man comes along he could take your girl. Don't ever fool yourself into thinking women are loyal. Chris Brown wasn't lying. If a rich nikka wants her, she's his.

swerve

All Star
Daps
In May 2019, the princess announced that she was in a relationship with an American citizen, a shaman named Durek Verrett (born 17 November 1974).[27][28][29] He has faced strong criticism in Norway[30][31][32] and been characterized by Norwegian media and other critics as a conman.[33][34] Together Märtha Louise and Verrett have organised seminars titled "The Princess and the Shaman," which also were widely criticised.[35][9][36][37] Verrett claims to have been initiated spiritually by an American woman who calls herself "Princess Susana von Radic of Croatia".[32]

:deadmanny:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
In May 2019, the princess announced that she was in a relationship with an American citizen, a shaman named Durek Verrett (born 17 November 1974).[27][28][29] He has faced strong criticism in Norway[30][31][32] and been characterized by Norwegian media and other critics as a conman.[33][34] Together Märtha Louise and Verrett have organised seminars titled "The Princess and the Shaman," which also were widely criticised.[35][9][36][37] Verrett claims to have been initiated spiritually by an American woman who calls herself "Princess Susana von Radic of Croatia".[32]

:deadmanny:

Black Rasputin :wow:
We finessin all over the globe

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Why did you make two threads about white women?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What is it with so many white women attracted to this prototype of brehs?

90-Day-Fiance-Angela-Deem-boyfriend-Michael-Ilesanmi.jpg

nikkas who looked like this got clowned in school and always got the "refugee" and "immigrant" jokes... Turns out they grow up and get all the pawgs. Brehs like this be eating and grow up to be sex symbols :skip:
word word and you wonder why they turn to white women....

but when they do THEY are the sell outs.... :dead:

this is inception level c00ning. and it's very common. the more African you look the less value you have to most Black people. that's why your c00n as is surprised that white people can actually find beauty in Africans. Even when we don't get line ups or grow facial hair and all that other shyt the coli stay mocking. Shocking right?

all those hangs ups people have with their Blackness and "looking African" don't exist in other communities. It's quite telling that a foreign Breh can find more acceptance outside Black spaces than within em..

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Imagine publicly admitting to bullying people from Africa..

as an AFRICAN-American.

That divide & conquer plan really worked on brehs like you

You are an African. Bullying an African..
For being African.

Think about the level of ignorance you display
and he got plenty daps :mjpls:

but when a diaspora war thread pop up nikkaz act like they don't know what we talking about. This is the energy of reception new immigrants get :mjpls:

these be the same folks mad at nikkaz for dating out but they in here acting astonished that Africans are attractive to white women... let that settle in your mind. A Black person said how can white people find this type of African attractive and got 20 daps... on a Black forum :skip:

The real question is why @Dap Fishin doesn't think African men are worthy of white women or even being considered attractive by them. let's reverse and root out that c00n psychology. Brothers like him and those that dapped him think being African is something shameful:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Word

I’ve noticed PAWGs and light skinned women love dark skinned African brothers

Almost to fetish levels

as a semi light skin East African breh I’m salty

them nikkas won :wow:
yes they love our skin. the same thing other Black people hate about us ironically :laff:

the darkness....

the only colorism issues I've ever dealt with are from other Black people.

light skin Black women and White/Asian women stay choosing.