A breh is smashing a Norwegian princess. Cacs gon be furious.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I think you noticed that swing :dame:

Nah it's facts, at least on social media. Light skin nikkas always getting clowned while dark skin men get put on a pedestal as a sex symbol.

But I do agree with @Thurgood Thurston III they just doing that shyt for likes. I'm light skin.... Well, Omari Hardwick complexion, and I always get play with women, ESPECIALLY white women. They seem to like me more when they realize I ain't interested in them.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
you have no Moorish ancestor nikka. black moors were Senegalese and Mauritanian

you a lightskin nikka from Tennessee who probably has ancestry from Nigeria or at most Sierra Leone
Vast majority of AA's have ancestry from all over west africa.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Nohomo but in the past 3 or so years I've noticed a swing towards women preferring dark skinned brothers

They really fetishise the perceived masculinity and aggressiveness

Can't go on Twitter without seeing women thirsting over dark skinned men and openly calling light skinned brehs soft

You better take advantage right now :manny:

It depends on the person. I've run into lightskin and darkskin chicks that like darkskin dudes. Also have run into those that like light skin dudes.

Really, that's just some stuff women say before they get to know a dude. In 20 years, I bet you most of those chicks never utter that nonsense. It probably has more to do with who gave them attention growing up.......If you hang around long enough, they might try you out on both sides. It's really about women being comfortable around a dude.

You have to learn to weave through the trash that flies out of women's mouths to get to the real.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Nah it's facts, at least on social media. Light skin nikkas always getting clowned while dark skin men get put on a pedestal as a sex symbol.

But I do agree with @Thurgood Thurston III they just doing that shyt for likes. I'm light skin.... Well, Omari Hardwick complexion, and I always get play with women, ESPECIALLY white women. They seem to like me more when they realize I ain't interested in them.
That's why I don't fall for their praise.

I know who they're really fukking in real life.

There are women who specifically love dark skin guys though, but they're not as common as dude is making it seem.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
spt_2_silva.jpg

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Imagine publicly admitting to bullying people from Africa..

as an AFRICAN-American.

That divide & conquer plan really worked on brehs like you

You are an African. Bullying an African..
For being African.

Think about the level of ignorance you display

That poster is NOT afram and has caribbean ancestry.

Keep my folks name out your dikk suckers.

Please and thank you.