A breh is smashing a Norwegian princess. Cacs gon be furious.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you have no Moorish ancestor nikka. black moors were Senegalese and Mauritanian

you a lightskin nikka from Tennessee who probably has ancestry from Nigeria or at most Sierra Leone
If he's AA, there's a good chance that he has ancestry from Senegal as AAs have like the highest Senegambian percentages in the diaspora.

5totalregionalorigins.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nohomo but in the past 3 or so years I've noticed a swing towards women preferring dark skinned brothers

They really fetishise the perceived masculinity and aggressiveness

Can't go on Twitter without seeing women thirsting over dark skinned men and openly calling light skinned brehs soft

You better take advantage right now :manny:

Your mistake is listening to what women say versus looking at what they do. Women lie all the time about what they want in men. They will say looks and money don't matter when we all know that ain't the case. Same with this dark skin fetish talk. Just look at who they date and fukk. Rihanna is prolly the biggest lightskin female sex symbol of the last decade and she has almost exclusively been linked with light skin men (i.e. Chris Brown, Drake) or non-black men. Beyonce was with Marques Houston before Jay-Z. Ciara started with Bow Wow and is with Russell Wilson now. And so on.

You need to stop listening to what women say. Lying is a way of life for them. Look at their actions and adjust to that.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it's facts, at least on social media. Light skin nikkas always getting clowned while dark skin men get put on a pedestal as a sex symbol.

But I do agree with @Thurgood Thurston III they just doing that shyt for likes. I'm light skin.... Well, Omari Hardwick complexion, and I always get play with women, ESPECIALLY white women. They seem to like me more when they realize I ain't interested in them.

Women will also say they care more about "personality" than looks or money and we know that is an obvious lie.

The last thing a man should do is listen to women when it comes to what they find attractive. You'll never win that way. Look instead at their actions. The most important attribute women care about is STATUS. The higher your status as a male the more the woman will be into you. As kids in school that is where "being cool" mattered cause that denoted status. Now that we're grown things like money denote status which is why women care so much about how much money a guy makes. Its only after STATUS that women care about LOOKS.

Nothing else matters to women. Its status then looks. PERIOD. Nothing else matters.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Women will also say they care more about "personality" than looks or money and we know that is an obvious lie.

The last thing a man should do is listen to women when it comes to what they find attractive. You'll never win that way. Look instead at their actions. The most important attribute women care about is STATUS. The higher your status as a male the more the woman will be into you. As kids in school that is where "being cool" mattered cause that denoted status. Now that we're grown things like money denote status which is why women care so much about how much money a guy makes. Its only after STATUS that women care about LOOKS.

Nothing else matters to women. Its status then looks. PERIOD. Nothing else matters.

I gotta completely disagree with you. Women in my past definitely ain't care about my "status." If you got the looks or you just do it for her, they'll forget all them other criterias you were supposed to fill lol. It's a reason a lot of bums are able to get mad women pregnant out here.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Speak for yourself bruh, we did not do that where I'm from.

A couple of homies back in high school were Sierra Leone, Belize, Honduras and Jamaica and we did not make fun for them.

Why you nikkas keep insinuating that "I" was also part of that ?

You and @Flywin Lannister triggered AF. I must've hit a nerve :umad:

And @HarlemHottie I'm disappointed in you. Dapping these nikkas knowing damn well I never said I was bullying or teasing these kinda dudes growing up :rudy: