A breh is smashing a Norwegian princess. Cacs gon be furious.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
word word and you wonder why they turn to white women....

but when they do THEY are the sell outs.... :dead:

this is inception level c00ning. and it's very common. the more African you look the less value you have to most Black people. that's why your c00n as is surprised that white people can actually find beauty in Africans. Even when we don't get line ups or grow facial hair and all that other shyt the coli stay mocking. Shocking right?

all those hangs ups people have with their Blackness and "looking African" don't exist in other communities. It's quite telling that a foreign Breh can find more acceptance outside Black spaces than within em..
these african looking nikkas pulling more high quality white women than what c00ns bag over here(besides Cali)

oh you already know imma save his post for future use :mjgrin:
the ironic thing is that nikka in op is american

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

this is inception level c00ning. and it's very common. the more African you look the less value you have to most Black people. that's why your c00n as is surprised that white people can actually find beauty in Africans. Even when we don't get line ups or grow facial hair and all that other shyt the coli stay mocking. Shocking right?

all those hangs ups people have with their Blackness and "looking African" don't exist in other communities. It's quite telling that a foreign Breh can find more acceptance outside Black spaces than within em..

Do y'all nikkas not have reading comprehension skill??? :mindblown:

I said "nikkas used to clown brehs like this" ... That doesn't include me. Reading is fundamental.

these african looking nikkas pulling more high quality white women than what c00ns bag over here(besides Cali)

oh you already know imma save his post for future use :mjgrin:
the ironic thing is that nikka in op is american

Save the post. All you proving is you don't know how to read :yeshrug:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The real question is why @Dap Fishin doesn't think African men are worthy of white women or even being considered attractive by them. let's reverse and root out that c00n psychology. Brothers like him and those that dapped him think being African is something shameful:jbhmm:

Do you not know how to read???? :dahell:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bullshyt. Anti blackness is real in those communities and the more African you look with a strong African accent the more you’ll get hated. Light skinned black people are more accepted in non black communities than dark skinned.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Still waiting on one of these hooked on phonics nikkas to tell me where I was c00ning and being anti black :jbhmm:

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
at least you didn’t put PAWG in the title :ehh:

Exactly. People in here sayin OP should've :snoop:.

If “cacs gon be furious” doesn’t let y’all know what time it is in the thread, then grab a beer & get on the corner.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Really? Because in real life, it's the complete opposite.

I guarantee you ALL of those women have dated lightskin dudes in the past and currently and are just saying shyt for likes.

I've been outright rejected by chicks who said they preferred lightskin guys. In 2020.

I'm also not getting ANY of this supposed darkskin love.... And I have tons of experience with women.

Trust me when I say, TWITTER IS NOT REAL LIFE.

Yea these nikkas delusional light skin nikkas ain’t never take no L’s, as a dark skin nikka you gotta be top tier either in looks, game, finances, or just straight up idgaf and holla at bytches all day to get the same type of play the average light skin nikka get.

That being said if believing the myth that light skin nikkas ain’t getting no play helps y’all confidence and self esteem then.
:manny:

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
That being said if believing the myth that light skin nikkas ain’t getting no play helps y’all confidence and self esteem then.
:manny:

It was a light skin dude who made the claim that "light skin guys get no play" btw.

Light skin dudes see a couple of females say they like dark skin guys and think it's the end of the world. :snoop: