A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Maybe the Knicks could get Melo back to menter the youth on the team. Maybe start transition into an assistant coach. Every summer he could post videos working out with the young talent to the latest rap song and preparing them for a successful season. I’m being half serious.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
I remember arguing with some Knicks/Melo fans on here that ya'll were better off without Melo last season..Are ya'll watching him build a mansion with these bricks :bryan:
as much as NY hated Phil he had the foresight to draft Prozingis and attempt to buyout melo:mjlol:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
nikka...

We already DON'T regret it.:camby:

Pass up on Dennis Smith and Donovan Mitchell
full

V8YmyQd.png

Ranked 77th out of 77th
full

Whatever makes you Knickas feel better
full

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Pass up on Dennis Smith and Donovan Mitchell
full

V8YmyQd.png

Ranked 77th out of 77th
full

Whatever makes you Knickas feel better
full
This nikka discreetly added Mitchell's name in there like he was talking about him the whole time.:mjlol:

FOH.

We alright over here, breh. You are wasting valuable energy that could be used elsewhere... Like in a "go fukk yourself" thread somewhere in the Locker Room.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
This nikka discreetly added Mitchell's name in there like he was talking about him the whole time.:mjlol:

FOH.

We alright over here, breh. You are wasting valuable energy that could be used elsewhere... Like in a "go fukk yourself" thread somewhere in the Locker Room.

Ain't nuffin discreet....he in my avi, you should already know you guys are estupido for passing on him too
full

Phil Jackson shytted on y'all one last time before y'all gave him the boot
5Ab13SP.png