A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Honestly feel as though they'll hire someone at or around the time of the draft lottery next month (May 15th I believe)
Breh I gotta rep you for this. I had May 15th marked on my calendar as “Moving on Up” but couldn’t for the life of me remember what the hell that meant:mjlol:

After your post I finally realized I meant moving on up in lottery pick:blessed:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The fact that Bud is not feeling the Hawks plan and he has 2 years of potentially awkward and drama filled years in ATL...knicks giving up picks for a nikka who WANTS to coach us is preposterous.

Let them fire him before the beginning of training camp and scoop his ass up.

End of story.

In the meantime, continue to scout Stack and Fitz.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'd agree with you on the "let's not panic until other teams start making offers" stance. I'd like for the Knicks to get out ahead of everybody but there are enough quality options available that I'm only gonna really worry if Mark Jackson's name picks up steam again. On a timeline where we weren't sweating competition to sign coaches, I'd just want a coach in place with time to prep for the draft combine.

I think the Bucks are holding this all up. I’m sure coaching Gianis makes that job the most coveted for these coaches so they’re waiting to see when the get out the playoffs to see if the job is available to them.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
The fact that Bud is not feeling the Hawks plan and he has 2 years of potentially awkward and drama filled years in ATL...knicks giving up picks for a nikka who WANTS to coach us is preposterous.

End of story.

But we can’t scoop him up right before training camp, we’d already have a coach by then.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

End of story.

What I've read so far suggests that the Hawks would be willing to let him walk for cash considerations.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

:blessed:

This is an ex-Knick Im all on board for bringing back

Perry/Mills throw a bag at this man :ahh:

from the BX too
Got damn Mitchell is so fukking nice:mjcry:

Still it's Detroit that should be salty. Frank is gonna be nice one day, and so many mocks had Donovan going to Detroit, yet they pick Luke Kennard:mjlol:
I wouldn’t sleep on Luke. He’s gonna be a sniper

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti