A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I trust Stackhouse's player development.

His work with the 905 Raptors and establishing Toronto's bench (a bench full of G-League alumni outside of C.J. Miles) as the premier bench in the league speaks for itself.

Also, he's part of the reason why his hometown Kinston, North Carolina has emerged as basketball powerhouse (Reggie Bullock, Brandon Ingram). He's done a lot of work locally there.
Lakers’ Brandon Ingram thankful for Jerry Stackhouse’s influence – Orange County Register
BULLOCK AND STACKHOUSE SHARE KINSHIP WITH KINSTON | Los Angeles Clippers

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
For my 2k heads, specifically the GM mode, I fired Hornacek in the first year and signed Fitzdale and the team went back to back to back....

Of course, in that first year I traded everyone but Porzingis, Trey and KOQ that season and off season, loaded up on 1st rounders wherever I could get them, made moves to get the 3rd and 4th pick Odell Shepherd and Mirko Petrovic in the first round, signed KD, Jerami Grant, Noel and Hezonja.....

Marcus Smart, too, but traded hIm and Hezonja for better picks the following year, too.

What I'm saying is if be a great GM, really. But I'm also on for Fitz and Stack.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
113ehmR.jpg

Make sure this picture is in the OP of the next Knicks Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Jerry Stackhouse - The Lowe Post (podcast)

Here's a great Podcast on Stackhouse too....

Podcast sold me...Knicks need to hurry up before the Bucks get a chance. I think that's the only situation better than ours when you combine KP, MSG, NYC, lottery picks and a shot at decent capspace with Kanter leaning toward opting out. This article and the quotes from prior coaches makes me think, we're in a good spot to land somebody (far better than before we got KP and a big improvement with PJax and the triangle out of the picture).

Knicks cite lack of accountability in firing

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I wouldn't mind getting Fiz but I think there are better candidates available, so I hope that works out for dude.