A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This shyt feeling like a setup now, these dudes seem to be taking the right steps and we hearing nothing but good things. shyt got me feeling suspicious:patrice:
Dog... I can’t even enjoy this shyt until next October. Cause I’m just gonna be waiting for the shoe to drop all summer.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Kerr himself said mark jackson laid the Foundation
Curry credits him for a lot of his success and fought with management to keep him on Board.

These arent my words or opinions, its well documented jackson played a huge part in what golden state is today lol
Sayin they underachieved doesnt make sense.they were a young developing team that was continuing to improve
Kerr is just being nice.

I don’t want Mark Jackson here. Hell I’ll take Jason Kidd before Jackson.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Also, Nerlens is someone I always had high hopes for since Kentucky, but given his weed habit and attitude he might fukk around and walk to the hot dog stand outside the garden during half time and not come back :francis:
:mjlol:

This just reminded that Clyde said players used to send people outside to get cigarettes, candy, and soda during the game when they played at the old garden.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
OffSeason Thread Suggestions

• Hoping for Opt-Outs, Lottery Balls & a (Stackhouse)Stacked House NY Knicks Offseason Thread :ohhh:

• Lottery Balls & Opt-Outs, Horn-less Unicorns & a Stacked House NY Knicks Off-Season Thread :blessed:

• Building a Stacked House w/ a Unicorn Stable NY KNICKS Off-season Thread :wow:

• Enjoying the Draft In a Stacked House NY Knicks Offseason Thread:ehh:

• No Horn Left on a Unicorn is A Stallion NY Knicks OffSeason Thread

Will add more suggestions

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:dead: alright breh
steve kerr is being nice
and the golden state players are lying
got you
Breh it’s the same reason even worse coaches don’t get straight up blasted more often. It’s called professionalism.

Jackson is not a good head coach from all that we have seen. What is Kerr and Steph going to say? That he fukking sucks and blew a chance at a great opportunity? It’s obvious enough that they maneuver their way to talking with words like “leader”, “great motivator” and of course laid a foundation so the management came come in and hire a competent head coach to get the job done.

:camby:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I heard some not so flattering things about Mark Jackson on the Locked on Knicks podcast... Not sure how accurate they were, but if there's any truth to them it could explain why he's been out of coaching for so long despite his record. I had never heard about the whole prayer healing for Steph Curry's ankle thing before :patrice: Plus something about him making Festus Ezeli cry. Sign me up for Stack or Fiz, since I'm not convinced that we're gonna be able to pull Jay Wright away from Villanova.

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
Breh it’s the same reason even worse coaches don’t get straight up blasted more often. It’s called professionalism.

Jackson is not a good head coach from all that we have seen. What is Kerr and Steph going to say? That he fukking sucks and blew a chance at a great opportunity? It’s obvious enough that they maneuver their way to talking with words like “leader”, “great motivator” and of course laid a foundation so the management came come in and hire a competent head coach to get the job done.

:camby:

It is pretty rare to hear players bad mouth a coach after he's been let go, at least publicly. Even more rare for the guy to replace him to bash his predecessor, just doesn't happen.

I mean, Courtney Lee went to bat for Hornacek during the season, and THJR said he was a good coach and pretty much sounded incredulous towards the reasoning for firing him. IDK if they're just putting up a front or not, but just b/c a couple players supported him doesnt mean that firing Hornacek wasnt the right move.

Same line of thinking can be applied to Jackson. FWIW, I do hope Mark gets another shot in the league, just not with us :hubie: