A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Back on the "Blatt never got a true shot" tip -

Dude's never been known as timid either, except in rumors from a team that never gave him a fair shot.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
[QUOTE="Miles Davis, post: 29068121, member: 25899"]Hornacek gotta go, he’s shown he can’t manage personalities. Arguments with a bunch of players, getting into a physical altercation with one. nah see ya.

Rambis should be gone though, he has no one left once Jeff is gone.[/QUOTE]
True, I didn't really think about that.

I also now remember that KP might have curelsed him out at the end of the '17 season. True.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, after reading that post @Wargames quoted i thought about the situation some and it is kind of unfair to Jeff. Cant really blame him for not playing the younger guys when your job is on the line. It speaks to lack of commitment the f.o. has towards any one direction really, Mills has to be the one who gives the go ahead for Jeff to focus on player development.

Outside of player rotations, Jeff isnt a terrible coach imo, just an average one relatively speaking. I didnt like the number of long twos the offense generated, but everyone moved the ball well and seemed to buy into his system.I can see him getting another shot at coaching at some point, so i dont feel too bad for him. If Rambis can get multiple shots at coaching, so can Jeff.
jeff is a trash coach