A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see the frank haters like @seemorecizzy and @blackcrusaderm decided to skip this thread last night :sas2:
Lol
Yall do this every 3 to 4 weeks whenever Frank has a decent game and ignore all the trash performances inbetween.
I never saw the game yesterday, this team makes me sick, lol and the season is over.
But if he did have a good game in a blowout loss then cool i guess

Im not a frank hater, im rooting for him.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Quick Takes:
- My favorite part of the Frank performance was the second half of the first quarter when they actually let him run point for five minutes.
- Serious note, Frank when he's cooking looks smooth. The euro step, quick drive left and the stutter step around a screen to get off the floater were all crafty moves boosted by his long strides.
- Dotson should have had more opportunities to prove he's an NBA player, there's promise to his game in limited views.
- Kornet is the rare big man who is ineffective inside scoring and rebounding. His shot blocking and three point shooting might be able to mask that for a while but he'd be hated if he were a rotation big with those deficiencies.
- Lance, Jack and Lee played with some heart out there, respect. Lance especially, I have no clue how he managed to foul out in a game like that.
- Beasley deserves to get paid, I just don't want the Knicks to do it.
- KOQ deserves to get a raise, I just hope the Knicks can re-sign him for a reasonable tab (8-10 per imo would be reasonable).
- Lebron's hair line is screaming "I can't carry this team again" in a way that his actual game never has.
- Hicks played, so there's that.
- Burke wasn't on his game in this one but you combine Frank's additional aggression with George Hill guarding an undersized PG all night and it makes some sense. That said, if an uptick in Frank's aggression can turn Burke fairly invisible then it's something to watch for in the future which was noted by @DPresidential a while back though the splits were still showing some positive signs overall.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yall do this every 3 to 4 weeks whenever Frank has a decent game and ignore all the trash performances inbetween.

Oh you mean like how every time he has a quiet night you quick to call him trash? The difference is we are excited to see the kid develop and don't have a kid in a candy store mentality when it comes to evaluating talent.

I never saw the game yesterday,

Of course you didn't.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh you mean like how every time he has a quiet night you quick to call him trash? The difference is we are excited to see the kid develop and don't have a kid in a candy store mentality when it comes to evaluating talent.

Of course you didn't.
Majority of his nights are quiet nights bruh lol
This is why you get a orgasm every time he shows any signs of being decent lol

I definitely dont come in here after his every quiet game, thats a straight up lie lol.

I got love for frank, his rookie season wasnt impressive no matter how much you guys try and spin it lol

Mayb year 2 will be better. I look forward to it

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Majority of his nights are quiet nights bruh lol
This is why you get a orgasm every time he shows any signs of being decent lol

I definitely dont come in here after his every quiet game, thats a straight up lie lol.

I got love for frank, his rookie season wasnt impressive no matter how much you guys try and spin it lol

Mayb year 2 will be better. I look forward to it

Being that you are a Melo fan you should know that he caught a raw deal with fans because people were just upset that he isn't Lebron. You have the same attitude with Frank in that you're just upset because he doesn't meet some absurd standard you've already set for him.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He pretty much had a DSJR average game :ld:.

I was too busy rewatching Dennis' highlights of the 76ers game where he had a light 20-11 :ohlawd:
In a few years when Frank is defensive player of the year and DsJr is coming off the bench for a random team I’ll create a thread about it and make sure I tag u in it:mjgrin:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
In a few years when Frank is defensive player of the year and DsJr is coming off the bench for a random team I’ll create a thread about it and make sure I tag u in it:mjgrin:
Tag me twice if that happens.

But when Dennis turns into new Sabo when old Sabo falls off I'll be tagging you forever in his threads :mjgrin:.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sixers control own destiny: Two wins for the No. 3 seed

There's a brief Knicks mention here...
Darussafaka is coached by David Blatt, who you may remember for being fired as head coach of the Cleveland Cavaliers two years ago. He played college ball at Princeton with current Knicks executives Steve Mills and Craig Robinson (Michelle Obama's brother-in-law), and I have a strong belief that he will replace Jeff Hornacek as head coach at Madison Square Garden.

Blatt >>> Jackson or Rivers imo

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being that you are a Melo fan you should know that he caught a raw deal with fans because people were just upset that he isn't Lebron. You have the same attitude with Frank in that you're just upset because he doesn't meet some absurd standard you've already set for him.
Like i said, 5 points 3 assists on 30 percent shooting from the field and 30 percent from 3 is not impressive for frank or any other player in the nba, i dont care how old you are.If you came into the season and said you wanted frank to average those stats , den congrads to you. But im not a hater for expecting a little more:hubie:

Knick fans like to overate every little thing knick players do. I used to be like that when i was younger, but im just callin it how it is. Frank first season was trash, some his fault, some not, but it is what it is.

Doesnt mean year 2 and 3 wont be good. We shall see. I dont understand why you think i want frank to fail, he plays for my team bruh:dwillhuh:lol

But we gotts keep it real about everyone

And for the record, i wasnt even a melo fan until he came to the knicks:yeshrug:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
David blatt:russ:

Hes the worst possible selection

I swear knick fans are so accustomed to the fukkery that they are now embracing it:wow:

:comeon:Make an actual case for your garbage opinion...Blatt has coached one losing team in his entire career and Cleveland had a better winning percentage before he got fired than after (got to the finals the year before without Love).