Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Be 7 feet tall and unable to back down a guard brehs

Be 7 feet tall and fail to exploit a mismatch (twice!) brehs :beli:

I like Kornet but that was :hhh: to see
They can both go:camby:Willy did both what you criticizing Kornet for plus he started working on his jumper to stretch to the 3 fukk management
TonyStare_zpsjn3ehdzj.gif

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
They can both go:camby:Willy did both what you criticizing Kornet for plus he started working on his jumper to stretch to the 3 fukk management
TonyStare_zpsjn3ehdzj.gif

Isaiah Hicks is not an NBA level player. Doubt he ever will be

Kornet, even though I think he has some potential, will never be more than a back up big/3rd string center

The fact they gave up Willy for scraps is terrible :francis::snoop: Im just happy hes been gettin mins and playin well recently for Charlotte :mjcry:

I'll always root for him :to:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
It’s weird how they talk about Frank. Clyde says his problem is consistency as he’s getting bench since he hasn’t done much in the 3rd but they said nothing about Burke in the first half when he did nothing. They expect too much from him.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cavs definitely drafting Bridges if lebron stays.
Looks like we're gonna be tied with them so getting bridges will come down to a coin toss:beli:

Already know how that will end:mjcry:

i gotta think the Bulls take Mikal at 7 if they hold that draft position breh. unless they love Wendall Carter randomly

i really dont see us taking Trae Young and the top 6 is pretty clear cut IMO (Ayton, Doncic, Bagley, Porter JR, Jackson JR, Bamba)

we have a wide open spot at the wing and he fits in perfect into our starting 5

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It’s weird how they talk about Frank. Clyde says his problem is consistency as he’s getting bench since he hasn’t done much in the 3rd but they said nothing about Burke in the first half when he did nothing. They expect too much from him.
He has a lot of work today but, damn everyone been getting at him for being picked over DSjr or Donovan like he had a choice :hhh:Give him proper coaching, an actual development staff in ove of the most basketball living cities ever and see how he turns out with a few seasons under his belt.