ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Knicks Offseason Manifesto: A Summer Surrounded by the Status of KP | The Knicks Wall

I like these ideas of Jerami Grant or MKG as a rim running “center”.
This article is so on point. I said at the beginning of the year that the way to get a leg up on everybody is to field a team of players who can switch onto and defend multiple positions, it's why I wanted the Knicks to draft Frank over Monk and Smith so bad. Roberson was a big reason the Thunder looked so good during the middle of of this season since they had three guys who could lock guys down at different positions(You put Grant out there and you got 4). The Knicks have the makings of such a team with KP and Frank, so now they need to find guys like them, make defense the identity of the team and build on top of it. Jerami Grant, Kyle Anderson and Nerlens Noel are guys that should definitely be near the top of the free agency list.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This article is so on point. I said at the beginning of the year that the way to get a leg up on everybody is to field a team of players who can switch onto and defend multiple positions, it's why I wanted the Knicks to draft Frank over Monk and Smith so bad.
I was really hoping Jonathan Isaac fell to us because of this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was really hoping Jonathan Isaac fell to us because of this.
He would've been a good look for the Knicks. I didn't think he would drop far enough for the Knicks to pick him, but he was on the list of guys I wanted them to draft. If we can get Bridges this year it kind of makes up for missing out on him though.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
giphy-2_zps8bgh8uwx.gif

For the last Msg game of the year:mjcry::wow: