Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
I think the season will end with

9. Nets
8. Knicks
7. Bulls

I don’t foresee the bulls winning another game and blowing a chance at picking 7th.

Just gotta hope the bulls pick sexton or trae, so mikal can drop to us.

Coli, who would you guys rather have if mikal is gone, trae or sexton?

TBH, neither. Trade down in that scenario, grab up the other Bridges + another prospect.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
TBH, neither. Trade down in that scenario, grab up the other Bridges + another prospect.
Actually, now that I think about it. If we don’t get mikal, I would make wendall carter the pick. He can play the 4 or the 5 depending on KP.

If not, I would rather have shai alexander over sexton, trae, knox and miles

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think the season will end with

9. Nets
8. Knicks
7. Bulls

I don’t foresee the bulls winning another game and blowing a chance at picking 7th.

Just gotta hope the bulls pick sexton or trae, so mikal can drop to us.

Coli, who would you guys rather have if mikal is gone, trae or sexton?

Its legit hard to tell what the Bulls do. Dunn isn't good enough to say they don't need a starting PG, their SF is as much garbage as ours, and the rumor is they want a big to put next to Markennan for defensive reasons and to try and trade Lopez while he still has some value.

Also I am not sure Trae is there at 7 for the Bulls. Orlando really needs a PG, and besides his measurables he looks elite. If Bamba are Bagley are there at 7 Bulls take them without blinking, I sort of feel they might take Trae then too if he falls to 7. They could take Mikal at that range but then he would of had to kill it in the workout.

Cavs need a PG more than anything. Rodney Hood and Lebron being there really lessens the need for Mikal as well.

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
Actually, now that I think about it. If we don’t get mikal, I would make wendall carter the pick. He can play the 4 or the 5 depending on KP.

If not, I would rather have shai alexander over sexton, trae, knox and miles

I honestly don't get the hype with Carter, but if Mikal is off the board and he's the best big available then so be it.

My preference would be for the Knicks to go after the best wing or big available with their lotto pick. No more guards, we got enough. Or use one of the 2nd round picks we have on a guard if one slips down the board and there's good value there.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Its legit hard to tell what the Bulls do. Dunn isn't good enough to say they don't need a starting PG, their SF is as much garbage as ours, and the rumor is they want a big to put next to Markennan for defensive reasons and to try and trade Lopez while he still has some value.

Also I am not sure Trae is there at 7 for the Bulls. Orlando really needs a PG, and besides his measurables he looks elite. If Bamba are Bagley are there at 7 Bulls take them without blinking, I sort of feel they might take Trae then too if he falls to 7. They could take Mikal at that range but then he would of had to kill it in the workout.

Cavs need a PG more than anything. Rodney Hood and Lebron being there really lessens the need for Mikal as well.

I always thought The Cavs were the team that wouldn’t let Bamba get past them. They haven’t had a rim protector in years.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I honestly don't get the hype with Carter, but if Mikal is off the board and he's the best big available then so be it.

My preference would be for the Knicks to go after the best wing or big available with their lotto pick. No more guards, we got enough. Or use one of the 2nd round picks we have on a guard if one slips down the board and there's good value there.

Carter's IQ is intriguing, he's a safe pick but without the upside of his peers imo. Dude's passing and awareness paired with KP could be a nice fit (I think Chicago will be tempted by a similar pairing with Markkanen too).

Last edited:

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
Carter's IQ is intriguing, he's a safe pick but without the upside of his peers imo. Dude's passing and awareness paired with KP could be a nice fit.

Well, if Mikal is off the board and he's the best big available, then I'd be fine with that selection.

Still, something abt him, don't feel like he's worth a top-10 pick. But, I dont really watch college basketball like that so :yeshrug:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well, if Mikal is off the board and he's the best big available, then I'd be fine with that selection.

Still, something abt him, don't feel like he's worth a top-10 pick. But, I dont really watch college basketball like that so :yeshrug:

I feel you. He's a safe pick but a boring one. I'd probably be down to trade down and take a shot on a Robert Williams and a second selection if we were gonna go big.

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
I feel you. He's a safe pick but a boring one. I'd probably be down to trade down and take a shot on a Robert Williams and a second selection if we were gonna go big.

Miles Bridges or Kevin Knox + Robert Williams would be a decent draft haul imo :ehh: (if Mikal is off the board)

Last edited: