A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Nah, fukk y'all.:russ:

This game went exactly like y'all claim y'all would be okay with.

None of these highlights except one show a person over 25.

Dotson went crazy, Timmy only 15 points and Kornet with 17?!

And y'all nikkas acting like this team is dumb for winning this?

Don't do that.

Come on man don't act obtuse, you know we were in line to move to 8 or even 7 in the draft if they just loss 4 more games. Like your sentiment is true if this happened a month ago, but they playing for nothing man. If Mikal gets taken at 7 or 8 I don't want to hear shyt if he turns out all right.

Next season Dotson should definitely get more minutes though

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
Come on man don't act obtuse, you know we were in line to move to 8 or even 7 in the draft if they just loss 4 more games. Like your sentiment is true if this happened a month ago, but they playing for nothing man. If Mikal gets taken at 7 or 8 I don't want to hear shyt if he turns out all right.

Still possible to move up to 8th but the chance to go up to 7th is gone :francis::mjcry:

If we stay at 9th and Mikal is off the board we should seriously consider trading down tbh

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

No.

I'm also dissappointed that we aren't moving up and the coaching staff is stupid but the Knicks aren't dumb for what happened yesterday.

Express the disappointment without the extra "how dumb are the Knicks to have only 11 active players and none of them vets except lee and they won with Dotson going crazy, fukking idiots!"

I don't fault the being upset about losing draft position but be honest about where blame should be placed is all.:hubie:

Last edited:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

Wtf does it matter? Knicks take a high pick and use it on someone who doesn't turn out to be a star...you'd be furious no? Knicks selected Jordan Hill in between Steph Curry and DeMar DeRozen one year. It's not about where you draft, its about what you do with the pick

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
No.

I'm also dissappointed that we aren't moving up and the coaching staff is stupid but the Knicks aren't dumb for what happened yesterday.

Express the disappointment without the extra "how dumb are the Knicks to have only 11 active players and none of them vets except lee and they won with Dotson going crazy, fukking idiots!"

I don't fault the being upset about losing draft position but be honest about where blame should be placed is all.:hubie:
See @LurkMoar it's this passiveaggressive tanking that cost us a lot of money :beli:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Be mad at the Heat not the Knicks.

Guys aren’t gonna be out there missing shots on purpose.

I don’t care if we pick 7th or 9th. I want Bamba, MPJ, or Bridges. Bridges has the least upside but the least bust potential as well.

No matter who we pick it’s about player development and getting the most out of that players skillset.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
KP, Burke, and Dotson gonna take us to the promised land...

:blessed:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
I wouldn't mind Woodson as a coach again. He got the best out of all these players
As much as I agree, Woodson is too stubborn. He gave JR too much leash and didn’t change up much when we had the Indiana series. Had he adjusted with Chandler, Melo and Felton that series goes a different way.

KP, Burke, and Dotson gonna take us to the promised land...

:blessed:
I don’t see Frank’s name in there potnuh :sas1: