A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Nets won. BKN and CHI both at 25 wins. Knicks still have an outside shot of the top 7-8 if they lose out.
Not only that, bk and bulls play each other 2 more times. As long as don’t win anymore, we can definitely move up.

But even if we do move up, if someone like bamba or JJJ don’t slip, it won’t matter if we pick 9th or 7th, I want mikal over sexton and trae regardless where we pick

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Honestly Idk, but if he wins another Championship there wouldn't be a better time to move on than now. He'll get top dollar and even if he fails he can go back to any college he wants.

Knicks drafting Mikal a player he's won championships with couldn't hurt. Also Dolan is at his core a star coach fukker and Wright will be a star coach if Villanova wins twice. Also with KP injured he'll get two years to figure it out by default.

Pur speculation but I love the idea:hubie:
I saw that article as well. Basically Dolan has to overpay since the only things the Knicks can offer that might be attractive to him is that he gets to stay close to his home so he won't have to move his family and a boatload of money. Other than that, there aren't much pros for taking the job lol.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Mikal and Jay Wright would be an excellent package deal

I’m calling them on three way as soon as the title game is over.

I’m worried teams that pick before us might want Bridges more than Young or Sexton. Trae didn’t finish the season strongly and there’s gonna be concerns about his size and if his game translates. Sexton isn’t a good shooter.

Last edited:

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
Nets won. BKN and CHI both at 25 wins. Knicks still have an outside shot of the top 7-8 if they lose out.

Not only that, bk and bulls play each other 2 more times. As long as don’t win anymore, we can definitely move up.

But even if we do move up, if someone like bamba or JJJ don’t slip, it won’t matter if we pick 9th or 7th, I want mikal over sexton and trae regardless where we pick

:lupe:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Mikal and Jay Wright would be an excellent package deal

I’m calling them on three way as soon as the title game is over.

I’m worried teams that pick before us might want Bridges more than Young or Sexton. Trae didn’t finish the season strongly and there’s gonna be concerns about his size and if his game translates. Sexton isn’t a good shooter.

I really think Orlando takes a PG. Orlando has no prospects or legit starters at PG right now. As for the Bulls yeah I think they take a wing...... It's the main reason they are doing their best to stay ahead of the Knicks who also need a wing.

Though I also think Miles fits what they need more next to Lavine and Markennan as a team that does it best when it pushes in transition. Miles would be the SF version of Nwaba on their offense and just all around a better player. Not to mention the bulls have more time to develop so upside helps and the Knicks want to be at least decent by 2019 to try and get a star FA. Also the Knicks need defense and 3 pt shooting so Mikal fits the Knicks need more.

Lastly just knowing the Bulls and Nets motives I expect the Nets to win both those games and for the Knicks to move to 8 with the Bulls at 7

Last edited: