A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

puggle

Superstar
Daps
The picks that nbadraft.net has for the Knicks are hilarious as they have them picking both Jevon Carter and Devonte Graham in the second round. The team hates Frank so much that they're willing to bring in 4 other point guards as competition :mjlol:

I'm fine with Stackhouse being courted. If Villanova wins the championship, I also wouldn't mind them going after Jay Wright, his status is never gonna be higher and he might flirt with a jump to the NBA.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
The picks that nbadraft.net has for the Knicks are hilarious as they have them picking both Jevon Carter and Devonte Graham in the second round. The team hates Frank so much that they're willing to bring in 4 other point guards as competition :mjlol:

I'm fine with Stackhouse being courted. If Villanova wins the championship, I also wouldn't mind them going after Jay Wright, his status is never gonna be higher and he might flirt with a jump to the NBA.

I am on board with Jay Wright and would love to see him on the sidelines at the Garden. I just think he's in a position where he can be picky about where he would go. It's just a question of whether or not he looks at our situation and is like "yeah, I wanna be down"

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

NBADraft.net is bullshyt lol. They don’t have any insider information from scouting departments especially on damn second round picks.

For some reason people think we’re taking Sexton as well. I don’t think the Knicks hate Frank.

He’s a project, already an elite defender. His fluidity and mechanics are down it’s all about learning the NBA game and working on his body and untapped athletic potential. He’s 19, why would we quit on that.

For some reason outsiders don’t like the Frank pick for us. It’s been criticized from day one.

Jay Wright is a great coach. Mikal Bridges and Wright would be a great package deal.

sdizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
NBADraft.net is bullshyt lol. They don’t have any insider information from scouting departments especially on damn second round picks.

For some reason people think we’re taking Sexton as well. I don’t think the Knicks hate Frank.

He’s a project, already an elite defender. His fluidity and mechanics are down it’s all about learning the NBA game and working on his body and untapped athletic potential. He’s 19, why would we quit on that.

For some reason outsiders don’t like the Frank pick for us. It’s been criticized from day one.

Jay Wright is a great coach. Mikal Bridges and Wright would be a great package deal.
Word .. supposedly the Knicks have advised Frank to play a ton of pick up games this summer which will help him grasp the aggressiveness of the American game. We can already see flashes of offensive game so miss me with the knicks hate him bs:camby:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

If the Knicks hate this dude, they're out of their minds and Dolan needs to fire the analytics team he hired. The kid is just plain advanced in so many areas on the defensive end and his wingspan helps him recover when he makes mistakes. Dude is just starting to click on offense as far as attacking the paint with more frequency and changing speeds to get into the lane (he's using hesi moves...might be Burke inspired or Derozan for that matter since he said he studies a lot of film) and he's potentially the best defensive player in this draft class. They better not blow this.

Sidenote: Keita Bates-Diop is on my radar for the second round...wouldn't mind taking a shot there.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Is there any way we can get this Darius Bazley kid on the Westchester Knicks?
No point really. We wouldn’t have his draft rights if I’m not mistaken. He’d play with us and then just be up for anyone to take come draft time. The nba has to figure that process out quickly.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

If the Knicks hate this dude, they're out of their minds and Dolan needs to fire the analytics team he hired. The kid is just plain advanced in so many areas on the defensive end and his wingspan helps him recover when he makes mistakes. Dude is just starting to click on offense as far as attacking the paint with more frequency and changing speeds to get into the lane (he's using hesi moves...might be Burke inspired or Derozan for that matter since he said he studies a lot of film) and he's potentially the best defensive player in this draft class. They better not blow this.

Sidenote: Keita Bates-Diop is on my radar for the second round...wouldn't mind taking a shot there.

Would love him. Don’t see him falling that far at all.