Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cac is a cac in the eyes of cacs
hqdefault.jpg
and trump was saying free asap for beating up a cac

This is some retard ass shyt. Not only for continuing to call an Afghan a CAC but you keep falling for the okie doke. The european alt right were on ASAPs side specifically because this dude was an Afghan immigrant and it feeds into the propaganda.

Anything to give massa Trump his daps tho I guess.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He publicly taking up for a rapper for beating up some cacs. Do you know how mad that make c00ns and cacs
You don't seem to understand that he's only doing this so he can claim to not be a racist. His supporters understand this too which is why a number of them have changed their handle on twitter to A$AP xx in a pale show of solidarity.

I will say this. Trump has done more directly for individual black people than Obama did.

Plus having this borderline Nazi in office has woken us up.
Like what?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
always been the case...but trump makes it so obvious even simple muthafukkas see it

Trump helping black people to show black people he isn't racist? Hopefully he give black people reparations to show he ain't racist. And hopefully his supporters will support him giving black people reparations to show they also isn't racist. Would you like that? Just Yes or no