A$AP Rocky freed...Trump takes credit :wow:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
My god. He does this because it plays well to credulous folks like yourself.
I figured that poster is an agent of misinformation, here to spread confusion and discord. c00ns and cacs are mad but c00ns support Trump.... the mental gymnastics of this poster can lead to you having a stroke

Last edited:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would he say anything about ASAP if he didn't want him freed?
I don't know if he wanted him freed or not. Im just saying that the PMs from Sweden instantly put out that they aint fukking with Trump when it came to this situation.

Asap got out because this was a light ass case and he already got alot of time served. Trump wasn't a factor.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if he wanted him freed or not. Im just saying that the PMs from Sweden instantly put out that they aint fukking with Trump when it came to this situation.

Asap got out because this was a light ass case and he already got alot of time served. Trump wasn't a factor.

Trump been on Twitter constantly saying how ASAP should be free. For beating up cacs

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah dude was Afghan not white.

Now he's not white because trump saying free the black dude who kicked his ass? Dude in white people eyes he's white. And trump saying free the dude for kicking his ass makes c00ns and cacs mad as fck

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
#potus #bars

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:dwillhuh: