A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
waiting to watch the 4k feed on my OLED when I get home. nikkaz looking at Cellphone screens talking about marginal shyt. :mjlol:

the general thought is with the PS5 pro is that it's so expensive not enough people are gonna buy it to justify developers making high end content for such a small number of users. I can certainly understand that logic.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Can you answer this simple question for me?

If you are concerned about a monopoly and you don’t consider the Switch or its upcoming successor as competition to the ps5 why are you not worried about Nintendo having a monopoly in their market?

Tell me that when Nintendo drops a $700 console :unimpressed:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You guys are reacting as if this is the base PS5 price, we’ve always understood Pro consoles to be for gaming enthusiasts which denotes the expensive price tag.
I assume PlayStation doesn’t expect to sell too many of these.

The real problem is the PS5’s overall library needs to be better before they start upgrading hardware. Also, the disk drive should’ve been built in.

the PS4 pro was only $100 more than the PS4 tho.

I do agree with u about the library tho.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Tell me that when Nintendo drops a $700 console :unimpressed:

Nintendo hasn’t had a price drop of their consoles this gen and they won’t next gen. They are more unchallenged than aonye else in the rmarket

Sony isn’t requiring anyone to spend 700 dollars on a console, a ps5 is 400 dollars still

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo hasn’t had a price drop of their consoles this gen and they won’t next gen. They are more unchallenged than aonye else in the rmarket

Sony isn’t requiring anyone to spend 700 dollars on a console, a ps5 is 400 dollars still

PS5 still at the same pricepoint at launch,,and even increased the price of their controllers.

Nintendo still has other handheld competition and still allows/encourages it (Steam Deck).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nintendo still has other handheld competition and still allows/encourages it (Steam Deck
Steamdeck is as much competition to the switch as the series s is to the ps5 :dead:

I don’t even think Valve has moved 5 million units of those. They can’t even be bought in stores, the entire handheld pc market is miniscule compared to 150m+ switch’s

Daps
I'm glad that people are tearing into Sony on social media, this price is ridiculous.
No disc and no dock is just the :pacspit: on top.

Play has no limits indeed, except for my wallet.

This is why I'll never be a Sony stan, everytime they are ahead and there is no one to give them serious competition they pull this kind of shyt and fukk us over.