A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I barely play my PS5......or XSX for that matter. I'm definitely not the target audience for this. They can have this shyt.

Daps
Sony is gonna build games for this not the base one and we will see alot more 30fps games on base PS5 in order to entice people into getting PRO. shytty tactic but thats what monopoly does.

Nintendo and MS can only benefit off this reveal.

:laff: at thinking microsoft will benefit off of this reveal.

you can’t even pay people to buy an xbox series x.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
You guys are reacting as if this is the base PS5 price, we’ve always understood Pro consoles to be for gaming enthusiasts which denotes the expensive price tag.
I assume PlayStation doesn’t expect to sell too many of these.

The real problem is the PS5’s overall library needs to be better before they start upgrading hardware. Also, the disk drive should’ve been built in.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
As a long time console warrior, and a nikka wit a PC……. nikkas crazy :mjlol:

Sony stan’s be like “pc gaming cost too much”

Then spend thousands of dollars on playstation hardware just to play the same games as everyone else…..(with no disc drive:mjlol:)…….WATTBA…… :wow:
How much does a 4000 series card cost on average?

Stop it. Most people, Playstation owners included recognize this as an obvious ripoff but I KNOW PC owners ain't talking about costs when the average 4k ready build is going north of 900 dollars.

"900 too much for you? Sounds like brokeboy problems. I can't relate :troll: "

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
The PS6 is gonna cost a rack, they shoulda just done that.

I get it tho ig, gonna skip it and stay on PC/XSX. I'll jus wait for the next gen, not like I won't get Sony stuff on my little rig down the line anyway