A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The PS5 pro exists to extract more money out of sonys biggest fans. It’s not a mass market product. They aren’t trying to expand the playstation audience. They don’t expect it to take over PS5 sales.

Pretty much the entire industry has come to terms with the fact that the console market peaked a long time ago.

With rising costs, the only way to maintain a lucrative business is to find a way to make more money per user.

Sony has now released over $2000 worth of PS5 hardware, none of it designed to bring in new players, but all of it appealing to existing users.

Problem with PS5 pro is that it’s priced out a lot of potential users, hence the backlash.

It will sell out initially but i doubt it will match the sales of the PS4 pro.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They sell a 400 dollar console, its just as accessible as an xbox or nintendo

The pro isn’t replacing the ps5 slim
93a8li.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The PS5 pro exists to extract more money out of sonys biggest fans. It’s not a mass market product. They aren’t trying to expand the playstation audience. They don’t expect it to take over PS5 sales.

And this perfectly explains xbox releasing a 600 console and raising gamepass prices

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I cant believe Im saying this, but Nintendo may be the only console worth owning next gen if shyt continues down this path.
Do it.

Everyone talking about no competition this, monopoly that. You still have choices.

:ohhh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Pretty much the entire industry has come to terms with the fact that the console market peaked a long time ago.

With rising costs, the only way to maintain a lucrative business is to find a way to make more money per user.

Sony has now released over $2000 worth of PS5 hardware, none of it designed to bring in new players, but all of it appealing to existing users.

Problem with PS5 pro is that it’s priced out a lot of potential users, hence the backlash.

It will sell out initially but i doubt it will match the sales of the PS4 pro.
This thread is classic :ohlawd:
48 pages of concern, anger and cope.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There’s none of that in my post, but lots of cope from you weirdos throughout the thread
This entire thread was created because of anger. You guys are angry Xbox ain't coming with a Pro console so you have to find ways to shyt on the PS5 Pro :wow:
When the previews and comparison videos/pics start rolling in you're gonna be sick.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This entire thread was created because of anger. You guys are angry Xbox ain't coming with a Pro console so you have to find ways to shyt on the PS5 Pro :wow:
When the previews and comparison videos/pics start rolling in you're gonna be sick.
I’m already playing games at better spec than what’s being advertised with ps5 pro.

You are too.

You just stanning this shyt cause it’s made by sony.

Goofy ass nikka :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m already playing games at better spec than what’s being advertised with ps5 pro.

You are too.

You just stanning this shyt cause it’s made by sony.

Goofy ass nikka :mjlol:
If you're having problems launching MW3 on Steam follow this guide:

Not an 'asking for help' post, but a solution to a problem that seems to be somewhat common.

If your steam installation of CoD HQ is nonstandard (not installed under 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ'), then your game may fail to launch. For reference, this was my installation path: 'C:\SteamLibrary\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ'.

Solutions online suggest moving your entire steam installation to where it normally should be. However, if you are stubborn and lazy like me, or for some reason need it to stay where it is, you can instead make a symbolic link to where the installation should be.

To start, open up your cmd (NOT Powershell!) with administrator rights. We are going to use the mklink command. The syntax is as follows:

mklink /J 'Link' 'Target'

Where 'Link' is your desired output folder, and 'Target' is the original folder we want to link from.

For example, this is the exact command I ran:

mklink /J "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ" "C:\SteamLibrary\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ"

This will point the game to the directory where your CoD installation actually is.

Be sure to add quotation marks around the path, as it will not recognize the path due to spaces.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I cant believe Im saying this, but Nintendo may be the only console worth owning next gen if shyt continues down this path.
I wanna give Nintendo a chance but them shyts be a blurry 640p mess, then the lack of price reductions..then the 8 year old ports at full price.
The cheap analog sticks, the shytty battery etc.
We’ll see what the switch 2 is saying
:unimpressed:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I wanna give Nintendo a chance but them shyts be a blurry 640p mess, then the lack of price reductions..then the 8 year old ports at full price.
The cheap analog sticks, the shytty battery etc.
We’ll see what the switch 2 is saying
:unimpressed:

I hate current nintendo but they at least offer shyt u cant get elsewhere.

I wouldnt bother with og swotch and sold mine after a month since the hardware is so garbage but im open to be proven wrong with s2