A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But you've supported their practices by still purchasing their products and enabling them to continue it, so you're just as much as the problem.

I call this out in that controversial opinion thread and still stand on it.
Because everything isn’t bad :mindblown:

And the number one rule is to provide great games, they’ve been doing that consistently since the OG PS1. The minute they stop I’m out but it’s safe to say they know this after 30 years. The other console maker not named Nintendo has done a shyt job for over a decade now. That’s why they are in the position they are. If they had games none of their constant fukkups would matter.

End of the day if you deliver great gaming experiences, you will always be Gucci. You’d think it’s common sense. Grew up a hardcore Nintendo Stan but had to chuck dem nuggaz in the bushes after I got a PS1.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't get these posts these guys make on "Here's a PC that smokes the pro!" but then drops a build that's double the price and then not including a 4K bluray drive for the PC which is another $100 at least on top of needing to purchase software to actually play the bluray discs.

With the logic of "Just pay double bro!" to stick it to Sony, why not go even more extreme and reach into @Ciggavelli level's of tech extremism and cop a 4090 and a threadripper? Just spend $8000 on your PC and never need to upgrade for another 20 years!

Don't stop there either, you should cop an ultrawide 4K OLED monitor that your PC can use to play games in 144fps or higher on ultrawide resolutions!
A Samsung Oddysey G9 is at least $1.4K! Go all in or get out! These guys are ridiculous.
Church.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Because everything isn’t bad :mindblown:

And the number one rule is to provide great games, they’ve been doing that consistently since the OG PS1. The minute they stop I’m out but it’s safe to say they know this after 30 years. The other console maker not named Nintendo has done a shyt job for over a decade now. That’s why they are in the position they are. If they had games none of their constant fukkups would matter.

End of the day if you deliver great gaming experiences, you will always be Gucci. You’d think it’s common sense. Grew up a hardcore Nintendo Stan but had to chuck dem nuggaz in the bushes after I got a PS1.
So that justifies a lot of the business practices they've been out here doing over the years?

So that justifies making digital games only able to be purchased from them and screwing over gamers in the process :mjlol:

Do you actually think they have gamers best interest in mind in making that decision :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So that justifies a lot of the business practices they've been out here doing over the years?

So that justifies making digital games only able to be purchased from them and screwing over gamers in the process :mjlol:

Do you actually think they have gamers best interest in mind in making that decision :mjlol:
You sure talk a lot for someone who is "supporting" Sony's "bad practices" by trying to platinum an exclusive(Rebirth) that's on PS5 due to a "bad practice" on top of playing it on a PS5 which you supported by buying it :mjlol:

I can't take dudes like you serious man. Why didn't you just build a PC and play it on PC when it comes out? Why did you buy it?:sas2:'

If you have a PS5, bought a digital game on there before, paid for an exclusive game that was made out of a deal, purchased DLC or anything on their ecosystem then you're no better than the people you're trying to criticize in this thread. Vote with your wallet, not your mouth amirite?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I literally just said I do not support and cape for a lot of the dumb shyt they’ve done over the years.

Dunno why what Sony does makes y’all so mad. Don’t buy. It’s not that hard.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I literally just said I do not support and cape for a lot of the dumb shyt they’ve done over the years.

Dunno why what Sony does makes y’all so mad. Don’t buy. It’s not that hard.
But you still support anyways, so you're contributing to the problem which is my point.

It's literally what I said in that controversial gaming opinion thread.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You sure talk a lot for someone who is "supporting" Sony's "bad practices" by trying to platinum an exclusive(Rebirth) that's on PS5 due to a "bad practice" on top of playing it on a PS5 which you supported by buying it :mjlol:

I can't take dudes like you serious man. Why didn't you just build a PC and play it on PC when it comes out? Why did you buy it?:sas2:
Cause they don’t wanna spend the bread or more importantly have the know how to put a gaming pc together and they don’t want to wait on Sonys games. Like I said from the jump, it was gonna be a ton of Fake outrage whenever this dropped. And a lot of the main ones complaining will still cop the Pro. Can’t even take seriously

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

I can't take dudes like you serious man. Why didn't you just build a PC and play it on PC when it comes out? Why did you buy it?:sas2:'

If you have a PS5, bought a digital game on there before, paid for an exclusive game that was made out of a deal, purchased DLC or anything on their ecosystem then you're no better than the people you're trying to criticize in this thread. Vote with your wallet, not your mouth amirite?
Do you have to jump into every gaming conversation that I have with someone?

You will jump in then cry foul when I call you out on it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Cause they don’t wanna spend the bread or more importantly have the know how to put a gaming pc together and they don’t want to wait on Sonys games. Like I said from the jump, it was gonna be a ton of Fake outrage whenever this dropped. And a lot of the main ones complaining will still cop the Pro. Can’t even take seriously
Money isn't a problem and I have no interest in PC gaming or learning how to do it, so try that argument with someone else.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But you still support anyways, so you're contributing to the problem which is my point.

It's literally what I said in that controversial gaming opinion thread.
Because again like I said they deliver on what’s most important to a gaming console…the games! GREAT ones at that. You act like everything they’ve done is bad. Stop being disingenuous and just say you don’t like Sony. Nobody forcing this pro on you.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you have to jump into every gaming conversation that I have with someone?

You will jump in then cry foul when I call you out on it.
I jumped in because you're full of shyt at times dog. You're saying all of this shyt but then are on PS5, playing PS5 exclusives and supporting the same company that you're saying other people are defending. You can't say such and such are doing bad things but then support them financially. You're no different.

It's not either or, hence why I don't go on rants about people defending companies blah blah as I've paid for Gamepass one time, bought an Xbox game in the past(Gears/Halo Infinite) so I'm not about to stunt acting like I'm some gaming activist.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Because again like I said they deliver on what’s most important to a gaming console…the games! GREAT ones at that. You act like everything they’ve done is bad. Stop being disingenuous and just say you don’t like Sony. Nobody forcing this pro on you.
If I didn't like Sony, then I wouldn't have a PS5 console, so again try that argument with someone else.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I jumped in because you're full of shyt at times. You're saying all of this shyt but then are on PS5, playing PS5 exclusives and supporting the same company that you're saying other people are defending.
Holdup breh got a PS5? Man :what:

Stop it @Thavoiceofthevoiceless :rudy: