A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Holdup breh got a PS5? Man :what:

Stop it @Thavoiceofthevoiceless :rudy:
Dude put more work in FFVII Rebirth than I did :mjlol: You can't support Sony more than that :dead:. Dudes sounding like these fake cats on Resetera who will publicly denounce a game(Hogwarts) then be seen by accident rocking it on Steam :laff:. I'm willing to bet half of the dudes in this thread talking shyt will fold and buy a PS5 pro at launch or close :mjlol:.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Dude put more work in FFVII Rebirth than I did :mjlol: You can't support Sony more than that :dead:. Dudes sounding like these fake cats on Resetera who will publicly denounce a game(Hogwarts) then be seen by accident rocking it on Steam :laff:. I'm willing to bet half of the dudes in this thread talking shyt will fold and buy a PS5 pro at launch or close :mjlol:.
I have more important things to spend money than justify a $700+ console on top of the disc drive, so I won't be one of those people.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I've never been in denial about it.

I prefer physical discs over the digital route because of the long term implications of an all digital world. I've made that point clear more than once on this site.
Man you have a ps5 but scolding others who are opting for this optional system . All this jumpin on me for supporting Sony when you got a ps5 yourself. Sounding like Titan who buys damn near every ps5 exclusive but scours the internet for anti Sony propaganda daily. Just goofy as hell.

I’m done with you on this topic because you being fulla shyt. And you know it

I’ll trade in my ps4 pro for the drive and stand for the ps5 pro :lolbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I fux wit @Thavoiceofthevoiceless too. We don’t always agree on shyt but this is ridiculous

chris-brown.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I fux wit @Thavoiceofthevoiceless too. We don’t always agree on shyt but this is ridiculous

chris-brown.gif
Not ridiculous at all as I call out a lot of gaming industry practices and don’t support.

My jokes about 2K and people still purchasing it just to complain about it are well known on here.

I typically don’t buy games up front and don’t until years down the road when they’re cheaper and why I don’t end up joining gaming threads until later.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
But you've supported their practices by still purchasing their products and enabling them to continue it, so you're just as much as the problem.

I called this out in that controversial opinion thread and still stand on it.

A lot of these gaming practices and state of the gaming industry wouldn't exist, if the gamers would actually push back and not enable these types of behaviors.

I don't understand this line of thinking. Gamers are a segmented group and it's rare you're going to get the type of solidarity it takes to get corporations to take note and switch course.

There's some people who wouldnt buy phones without headphone jacks or expandable storage but most of them were forced to move on from that by Apple and Android manufacturers.

I looked at Switch OLED as a rip off so I didn't buy it. I'm sure Xbox wanted to release a Pro model with similar specs but they've shot themselves in the foot and next to nobody would buy something like that.

So yes this is an option presented by Sony, and a few individuals can't prevent them from releasing products like it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't understand this line of thinking. Gamers are a segmented group and it's rare you're going to get the type of solidarity it takes to get corporations to take note and switch course.

There's some people who wouldnt buy phones without headphone jacks or expandable storage but most of them were forced to move on from that by Apple and Android manufacturers.

I looked at Switch OLED as a rip off so I didn't buy it. I'm sure Xbox wanted to release a Pro model with similar specs but they've shot themselves in the foot and next to nobody would buy something like that.

So yes this is an option presented by Sony, and a few individuals can't prevent them from releasing products like it.
It happens in other industries and it can happen in gaming as well.

We see it when people band together and not purchase certain games which causes them to flop and companies to. Lange course.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It happens in other industries and it can happen in gaming as well.

We see it when people band together and not purchase certain games which causes them to flop and companies to. Lange course.
This is the problem. Cause the device isn't for you, you want people to band together and share your opinion.

Doesn't work like that.