A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Limited edition and it comes with the game. I don't see the issue with selling an overpriced collectors edition item
906nOM9.png

What's special about this $600 Xbox Series X that has no technical upgrades? No faster GPU/CPU, nothing. Just a color change.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
And PS5Pro is not required to play PS5 games either.
I feel there's a difference because that is most likely aimed at being a collector's item, so limited quantity. Meanwhile, the PS5 Pro is aiming to push for a lot of units
906nOM9.png

What's special about this $600 Xbox Series X that has no technical upgrades? No faster GPU/CPU, nothing. Just a color change.
I believe it's 2TB in storage, and that's also overpriced

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I feel there's a difference because that is most likely aimed at being a collector's item, so limited quantity. Meanwhile, the PS5 Pro is aiming to push for a lot of units

I believe it's 2TB in storage, and that's also overpriced
PS5pro is not aiming to replace the PS5. It was said many times it's an enthusiast item. They're not producing 40 million of these off rip.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
IDK breh sony stan’s can’t make up their minds :mjlol:
Most games are purchased digitally, and even with the disc, you need internet to update.

If folks want physical due to sales prices, collection. Cool.

But to see PC heads in here talking about a disc drive knowing PC hasn't had a physical presence since like 2010 is funny to me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It don’t cost $850 either :usure:
but you think it's smart to spend $100 more than the launch price of a Series X to buy the same console over with no hardware upgrade? You can't even upgrade the SSD in the Series X, you're FORCED to buy a new console to upgrade or buy a proprietary expansion card. You're limited as hell with the Series X in everything hardware AND games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
but you think it's smart to spend $100 more than the launch price of a Series X to buy the same console over with no hardware upgrade? You can't even upgrade the SSD in the Series X, you're FORCED to buy a new console to upgrade or buy a proprietary expansion card. You're limited as hell with the Series X in everything hardware AND games.
:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Most games are purchased digitally, and even with the disc, you need internet to update.

If folks want physical due to sales prices, collection. Cool.

But to see PC heads in here talking about a disc drive knowing PC hasn't had a physical presence since like 2010 is funny to me.
The only reason disc drives are a thing is cause sony stan’s proclaimed them important.

This is the world yall built. Don’t get mad at me for it :manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The only reason disc drives are a thing is cause sony stan’s proclaimed them important.

This is the world yall built. Don’t get mad at me for it :manny:
Nah, I know you're in troll mode. Just a honest question tho.

I already said I'm good on the Pro.

:yeshrug: