A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, you're right. The presentation the words I kept hearing were up to 4k60fps.

The PS5Pro will run fidelity settings on performance framerates.

I'm quite interested on how PSSR stacks up against FSR
Lossless scaling will probably be better than pssr which is a scaling app on PC that you can quadruple your frames. I don’t have faith in Sony to do something like that but then again will see.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That's the aim. All 1st party games hit 60fps with at least 1080p.
I remember when this was the selling point

for the PS4 :wow: then all the games was 30 fps :wow:
There's no doubt that they'll hit 4k60fps with some sort of trickery.
still getting scammed for 2 decades is crazy work :wow:

Imagine still discussing 60 fps 1080p in 2024 near 2025 :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a pretty blatant gambit by Sony, but Sony stans have been giving them the green light with every single price raise and anti consumer decision they have made from the start of the generation.

From Sony jumping out the gate instantly and embracing the price of game increase, to claiming that last generation support and games would be only a year, to them raising the price on the console and sub service multiple times and all kind of other blatant negative things that they've ignored to the point Sony feels like they can sell them a 700 pro version without cutting the price of the base model.
On top of that they are taking away items you'd get with a base model...

They lowkey setting stans up for the okidoke when they announce the PS6 hybrid that's all digital with a optional disc drive unit that's 100 retailing for 799.99

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
30 pages because folks cant admit they are been scammed?? the ps4 pro should have told u the deal, but hey folks need the latest to feel validated , for literal minimal upgrades...same thing will happy next Gen.. When the original ps5 came out folks already anticipating the pro? what does that tell u..folks agree with the scummy practice of giving u an underpower version, to sell u the "better" version 5 years later smh

For me f the price..is the overall scummy practice of all these companies...releasing 3 different games all at 60 when it could be 2 games at most, remixing the same game 10 different times a generation and half from each other just disgraceful practices..

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
699 US Dollars

$743.37 after tax:sas2:

30 pages because folks cant admit they are been scammed?? the ps4 pro should have told u the deal, but hey folks need the latest to feel validated , for literal minimal upgrades...same thing will happy next Gen.. When the original ps5 came out folks already anticipating the pro? what does that tell u..folks agree with the scummy practice of giving u an underpower version, to sell u the "better" version 5 years later smh

For me f the price..is the overall scummy practice of all these companies...releasing 3 different games all at 60 when it could be 2 games at most, remixing the same game 10 different times a generation and half from each other just disgraceful practices..

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Without the weird stan war babble, will this shyt run everything in 4k/60 or nah, and if not whats the point?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

any PC Gamer interested in ray tracing performance, and machine learning upscaling, is getting an Nvidia GPU

Sony had to develop their own hardware to do this because AMD is lacking

Daps
Without the weird stan war babble, will this shyt run everything in 4k/60 or nah, and if not whats the point?
The way they worded it in their presentation they target 60 fps, it’s not a guaranteed locked 60 fps ingame.:francis:

The 4k won’t be native but that’s expected, and they have this new AI upscaling.

We’ll have to wait the release to see more tests on this.

Last edited: