A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That shyt still looked relatively the same when they showed it.

You‘re going to need more than “specs” to justify that type of price jump to the consumer base.
It’s not meant to be the standard base sku for consumers though. Same as the PS4 pro wasn’t expected.

Looking at the Horizon footage on my Oled from the presentation and it definitely stood out. But I do understand that the majority don’t own oled tvs with unlocked framerate tech. So yes it’s not worth it to most and I have already told many cats I know it’s probably not worth it for them

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yes, the price point. It got into something else and you just kept going on about stans because he said why are people going off of a rumor, something this section loves to dismiss and clown.
Y'all and other posters in this subforum literally posted every single thread and rumor about the PS5 Pro for the past year and had no issues talking about it ad nasuem, but wanted to catch hurt feelings when I responded to a rumor about it that was posted in the thread, which again was no different than what y'all had been doing for the past year in here.

It's a reason why I poked fun at you two pages ago in this thread about it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You a fool if you think the PS6 is going to launch at 599 with better specs than the PS5 pro and the possibility of no Next gen Xbox console to compete with.

Xbox has nothing to do with the ps6. Xbox bodied itself. Leave them out this convo.

It’s probably more realistic to launch at 699 considering the improved tech as you said but I don’t see how they pull that price off with the masses so 599 it is. The ps5 pro is is CLEARLY a niche premium optional product.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all and other posters in this subforum literally posted every single thread and rumor about the PS5 Pro for the past year and had no issues talking about it ad nasuem, but wanted to catch hurt feelings when I responded to a rumor about it that was posted in the thread, which again was no different than what y'all had been doing for the past year in here.
I literally only posted one link in the thread about the supposed upgrades.

Someone getting annoyed about a sudden concern for a rumored price/sku at the time isn't "hurt".

This is the nikka nerd version of "Who hurt u" that you doing right now.:stopitslime:

Nobody is hurt stop chatting like a broad.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I literally only posted one link in the thread about the supposed upgrades. Someone getting annoyed about a sudden concern for a price and rumor at the time isn't "hurt". This is the nikka nerd version of "Who hurt u" you doing right now. Nobody is hurt stop chatting like a broad.
My comments were directed more so towards @Gizmo_Duck.

You were the one that inserted yourself in the comments and jumped in to defend him.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xbox has nothing to do with the ps6. Xbox bodied itself. Leave them out this convo.

It’s probably more realistic to launch at 699 considering the improved tech as you said but I don’t see how they pull that price off with the masses so 599 it is. The ps5 pro is is CLEARLY a niche premium optional product.
They pulling it with the masses right now. You think Sony gives a fukk remember they can always release games cross gen even though the PS6 is 799. Sony looks at shyt if you willing to pay 699 for a pro why wouldn’t you spend 799 on a PS6.

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They pulling it with the masses right now. You think Sony gives a fukk remember they can always release games cross gen even though the PS6 is 799. Sony looks at shyt if you willing to pay 699 for a pro why wouldn’t you spend 799 on a PS6.

:mjlol:
PS6 needs to be $1K so @Wild self can finally complete the Sony takeover cypher.