A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nobody dying on a hill. Y’all being dramatic
Yes it is. You and a few others in here are trying to justify the price point when Sony’s first impression did a shytty job of it hence the negative reactions. You would think that y’all worked for the company and getting paid for it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yes it is. You and a few others in here are trying to justify the price point when Sony’s first impression did a shytty job of it hence the negative reactions. You would think that y’all worked for the company and getting paid for it.
Because the price point made sense considering the specs. Nothin more nothing less

People want super tech in these joints for marginal price increases. Some of live in reality. Other companies are gouging for marginal increases on their tech and no one bats an eye. Be consistent

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Because the price point made sense considering the specs. Nothin more nothing less

People want super tech in these joints for marginal price increases. Some of live in reality. Other companies are gouging for marginal increases on their tech and no one bats an eye. Be consistent
That shyt still looked relatively the same when they showed it.

You‘re going to need more than “specs” to justify that type of price jump to the consumer base.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Weird for Sony to be pushing discless so hard when it's Xbox that has game pass. Buying digital isn't viable on consoles everything is full price.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yes it did it PS5 was a 100 dollars more than what the PS4 pro initially launched at.
And was stronger considerably. You want considerable strength for the same price? That’s not reality.

But again I do wonder what they’ll do with the PS6 with the PS5 Pro around. They might launch for 699 but I don’t believe that will be smart. That’s why I believe it will be 599 for the base ps6. And yes with no optical drive.

But you are a fool considering the ps5 pros specs to think it would be only 599. You want the extra strenf you gotta pay the price. Word to Bossman DLow

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t give a fukk about Microsoft and Xbox, so save that hypocrisy argument for those other cats you spend all day going back and forth it.
I didn't say a single thing about a Microsoft in my post so what are you talking about? YOU the one that always resort to ad hominems as soon as someone disagree with you. Every convo you get involved in resorts to you just calling someone a stan if they respond to something you say.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And was stronger considerably. You want considerable strength for the same price? That’s not reality.

But again I do wonder what they’ll do with the PS6 with the PS5 Pro around. They might launch for 699 but I don’t believe that will be smart. That’s why I believe it will be 599 for the base ps6. And yes with no optical drive.

But you are a fool considering the ps5 pros specs to think it would be only 599. You want the extra strenf you gotta pay the price. Word to Bossman DLow
You a fool if you think the PS6 is going to launch at 599 with better specs than the PS5 pro and the possibility of no Next gen Xbox console to compete with.