A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
To milk their fanboys because they need money. This is one of the worse money grabs in video game history
I’ll wait and see .. I still havent watched the presentation ..but if they tryna impress me with ps4 games.. u lost me

Edit: watching it now

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
To make PS5 games less blurry.

Some PS5 games running at actual resolutions as low as 720p right now.

Pro will maybe get those games to 2K, or take 2k games to 4k.
Yes, you're right. The presentation the words I kept hearing were up to 4k60fps.

The PS5Pro will run fidelity settings on performance framerates.

I'm quite interested on how PSSR stacks up against FSR

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The PS5Pro will run fidelity settings on performance framerates.
Im not even sure this is true. If you look at PC GPU’s 40% doesn’t get you much.

It will run performance modes at higher internal resolutions, but usually performance modes have other concessions to the visuals outside of resolution. I doubt it has enough power to run games at those higher settings AND higher resolutions.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Im not even sure this is true. If you look at PC GPU’s 40% doesn’t get you much.

It will run performance modes at higher internal resolutions, but usually performance modes have other concessions to the visuals outside of resolution. I doubt it has enough power to run games at those higher settings AND higher resolutions.
That's the aim. All 1st party games hit 60fps with at least 1080p. There's no doubt that they'll hit 4k60fps with some sort of trickery.

3rd party games however will be a game by game basis.