A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They are not flipping some magical switch that's going to turn the PS5 off once the PRO releases.

What your saying is equivalent of buying a PC game and feeling a way you can't play on 4k 100FPS Ultra settings on a $1000 PC.

Coming from you this is funny as hell considering you stan a company who currently has more Series S is the wild then Series X.

:wow:
Again from a fan standpoint.

Sony sold the PS5 with 8K on the box.

4 years later they remove the 8K from the box, tell you your PS5 experience is inferior and ask you for another $900 to get the REAL PS5 experince.

Stop defending these nikkas breh. It’s the long time sony stan’s that are mad, not me :hubie:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

4 years later they remove the 8K from the box, tell you your PS5 experience is inferior and ask you for another $900 to get the REAL PS5 experince.

Stop defending these nikkas breh. It’s the long time sony stan’s that are mad, not me :hubie:

U know Im a sony stan but I can also be objective. This is shyt value.

Pay 300 dollars more to showcase a fukking ps4 title? EAD sony :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we done stooped down to posting used PS5s as an option.

“Craigslist been good to a sony stan” ass nikkas

:mjlol:
Much better value than a shytty Series S for $300. Again, I'm not mad about a premium product. I don't need to buy it. I don't get mad that LG has $4000 TVs. I just don't get why people even care, they're not buying it cool stay on the regular PS5.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You broke Xbots are a special kind of stupid :mjlol:

Sony already knows yall Dollar Tree employees ain't the target audience. This is for the cream of the crop. A small minority of people. They ain't gonna make many pro systems so it'll be a success for them, and we'll experience the best performance for games on console while yall mad pocket watching :russ:

SoP/Showcase later this month btw :sas2:
this makes no sense.. Playstation is the #1 console currently because its the budget broke boy system :dahell:

thats why its so much outrage, because Sony caters to broke bytches like you :mindblown: and now they have a more expensive option that their stanbase was not expecting and its priced them out :mindblown:

also never use cream of the crop when describing a peasant ass garbage specced console like playstation 5 pro ever again :laff:

"cream of the crop" :laff: bytch that garbage ass playstation 5 pro might not even play gta 6 on 60 fps :laff: its garbage, a peasant station for peasants like you :laff:

Sony stans are special type of retard :mindblown:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Folks, I’m a fan.

I’m not defending shyt, I’m a reasonable person who knows this isn’t for me. Same way I know the 10000 TV isn’t for me.

Can I afford them, put it on credit or whatever, yes, but it’s still not for me.

Now you, you’re just trolling. Which is cool

Some of these other folks and personalities are acting entitled as hell about this. The PS5 Pro isn’t a barrier to all the games coming out. The PS5 will be perfectly serviceable.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If $100 makes or breaks you. Then the PS5 pro probably wasn't for you. As advertised it's $700. The extras you gotta come outta pocket for it. But a majority of their sales are digital. We're not using discs out here anymore lol
Now we got sony stan’s shytting on discs to justify this shyt WATTBA :wow:

Just last gen Physical disc were THE selling point for PS4.

Now sony fans don’t even have discs anymore :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Much better value than a shytty Series S for $300. Again, I'm not mad about a premium product. I don't need to buy it. I don't get mad that LG has $4000 TVs. I just don't get why people even care, they're not buying it cool stay on the regular PS5.
Now we comparing craigslist prices to full MSRP and shytting on the PS community.

Sony stan’s wild AF :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nothing premium about this garbage console. Saying PS5 pro is premium is like saying a honda civic is now a luxury car because you can add leather seats to it :laff:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Just like Kinect and HDMI pass thru were the selling point for Xbox One.

shyt changes.

:yeshrug:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps

I didn't even have discs for the PS4. It was all digital for me. What might be a luxury for you is an inconvenience for me. But I know you had to keep all of your 360 discs to have something to play so I understand breh lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn't even have discs for the PS4. It was all digital for me. What might be a luxury for you is an inconvenience for me. But I know you had to keep all of your 360 discs to have something to play so I understand breh lol
nikkas went from

“what about the people on submarines”

To

“fukk them disc using fakkits”

:mjlol: