A $700 playstation with no disc drive. :wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sony stan’s

“PC is too expensive, don’t nobody wanna spend all that money to play the same games, plus i need to be able to sell/trade/share my physical games.”

Also sony stan’s

“fukk them broke ass peasants PS5 pro is a premium product, and fukk discs too”

nikkas crazy :mjlol:
You see it. The entire point of PS4 taking over console sale wise over the xbox was because it was $100 less and cheaper on release. Built their Sony stan base up, then for PS5 compared themselves to PC because "their SSD is so far advanced" (whatever happened to this talking point?), then they said well its a cheap option compared to PC.

The argument always been that PS5 is cheap and budget friendly. Now its "its poor people around yall" chappelle memes :laff: its still a budget option for gaming, just for retards more loose with their wallet. Kind of like those Space Ape NFTs.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You see it. The entire point of PS4 taking over console sale wise over the xbox was because it was $100 less and cheaper on release. Built their Sony stan base up, then for PS5 compared themselves to PC because "their SSD is so far advanced" (whatever happened to this talking point?), then they said well its a cheap option compared to PC.

The argument always been that PS5 is cheap and budget friendly. Now its "its poor people around yall" chappelle memes :laff: its still a budget option for gaming, just for retards more loose with their wallet. Kind of like those Space Ape NFTs.

This is going to ruin people's credit and spark the next recession.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
With a price Tag like that? :huhldup: I thought you said that only a small handful of people gonna buy that :heh:

Nintendo Switch 2 gonna body this PS5 Pro next year.
And Regular PS5s will still be selling.

I don't know who's going to buy it, it's not for me, just like PSVR isn't for me.

Did Nintendo stop selling switches when they released the OLED?

Series S still selling?

"Sony has a monopoly!"

*Mentions Nintendo in the next sentence*

you can't be serious.

:mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And Regular PS5s will still be selling.

I don't know who's going to buy it, it's not for me, just like PSVR isn't for me.

Did Nintendo stop selling switches when they released the OLED?

Series S still selling?

"Sony has a monopoly!"

*Mentions Nintendo in the next sentence*

you can't be serious.

Nintendo knows that they have no room for error. That is why their 1st party titles are AAA status and know it has to last. Plus they will never drop a $700 console/handheld hybrid.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

This is sonys 3rd console they have claimed will do 8k and this shyt gone be playing stuff at 1080p like the rest of them :wow:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
:lolbron:Nintendo or Microsoft better take advantage of this opportunity
MS is cooked there’s nothing they can do, they don’t even profit from consoles. Theyd sell for 700 if they could.

nikkas talking about consoles and premium luxury.. these shyts are literally the Iphone SE’s of gaming hardware.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
MS is cooked there’s nothing they can do, they don’t even profit from consoles. Theyd sell for 700 if they could.

nikkas talking about consoles and premium luxury.. these shyts are literally the Iphone SE’s of gaming hardware.

Right lol

MS coulnd’t even sell series x’s discounted at 350 on christmas, how are they gonna sell a 700 dollar console

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sony is a cult of MAGA shyt. price gouging and paying for slightly better graphics.

Stop it. You're not this upset about their top of the line TV or headphones. Step your troll game up.