A 3rd Accuser Has Come Forward on P Diddy; Aaron Hall, MCA Records & Geffen Also Mentioned In Article

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’ve often wondered why Michael Jackson never did this. If he fought and one the first case, things would’ve been different.

The charges and the whole media hoopla were messing up his tour and causing him to be dependent on pain killers. He had a real addiction at the time and his family and friends including Elizabeth Taylor were urging him to settle because they felt the stress was going to kill him. He wasn’t eating and had lost a lot of weight but was still doing shows day in and day out. Settling was a way of putting the whole thing behind him so he could get back to “normal”.

I’m not sure how old you are so i’m not trying to come off condescending, but if you remember back in the early 90’s Michael Jackson & Madonna WERE the Tabloid fodder of the time. The National Inquirer was like the TMZ of that time period and on their front pages they went from calling him “Wacko Jacko” to “Sicko Jacko” They were the ones who reported that the Police had to take pictures of him naked to see if his genitalia matched the description the boy gave them. It was all pretty traumatizing for him and going to court would have just exacerbated all of it

Last edited:
Daps
@Neo The Resurrected ONE

Come cape for ya boy breh

Since you asked.... :sas2:

From the article I read so far, she says Diddy "pressured" her into sex.

What does that mean? Did he keep asking till she eventually said yes?

Did he put a gun on the dresser and ask?

I dont understand what pressure means in this situation.

:jbhmm:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saint Pac, actually went to jail for rape or was it sexual assault. He's in the sane league as Puff :comeon:
Pac got sent up for “forcibly touching the buttocks”.. not rape or assault .. unlawful touching..wtf..even worst they put that man in federal prison… Puff on some next level shyt ..stomping broads out ..freaking off male hookers ..drugging broads. .. he about get his ass hit with a Rico if more ppl keep coming out

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, fighting a civil lawsuit does not stop others from following suit (no pun). Lawyers advise to settle out of court. Nobody wants to see these types of cases through to the whole process because it costs time and money. These aren't criminal charges. Guilt or innocence isn't determined by these cases. They exist for the injured party to collect damages.