A 3,300-year-old hairstyle on a preserved ancient Egyptian head

Klaus Schwab

Technocrat AKA Dr. Cocteau
Daps
Reppin
World Economic Forum
The entire premise.....

This is hilarious because the person who originally came up with this nonsense was a 'White' man.....

51k4O5lQiZL.jpg
Tbh i've never read either of these books but aren't they basically talking about "black people" being in america before the europeans came? Why do you think it's hilarious for a white person to write about africans?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Tbh i've never read either of these books but aren't they basically talking about "black people" being in america before the europeans came? Why do you think it's hilarious for a white person to write about africans?
They're talking about Africans in the Americas to such an extent that they 'influenced' Native American civilizations.

It's hilarious because Afrocentricts gravitate away from anything associated with 'White' scholarship......except for this ONE scholar......and ignore EVERYTHING else showing it to be untenable.

Stealing another group's heritage just to make yourself look more important than you really are is what we constantly accuse 'White' people of doing. Yet, when WE do it, it's just 'setting the record straight'??????​

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
They're ALL symbolic.​
Now this is pure nonsense. You still haven't answered what the different skin tones are symbolic of.
Ancient Egyptians painted their southern neighbors in a darker skin tone compared to themselves (which actually makes sense) but it's all "symbolic" when they portray themselves.

Last edited:

Klaus Schwab

Technocrat AKA Dr. Cocteau
Daps
Reppin
World Economic Forum
They're talking about Africans in the Americas to such an extent that they 'influenced' Native American civilizations.
Oh i see. Can you define native american? Who are these people and what civilizations you're talking about?

It's hilarious because Afrocentricts gravitate away from anything associated with 'White' scholarship......except for this ONE scholar......and ignore EVERYTHING else showing it to be untenable.
I'm not american, even though im black, so i'm not sure about the term "afrocentrist"... Is there such a thing as "eurocentrist" or "asiancentrist"? But I wonder how would that be possible if most if not all our history school books from 1st grade are written by white people.

Stealing another group's heritage just to make yourself look more important than you really are is what we constantly accuse 'White' people of doing. Yet, when WE do it, it's just 'setting the record straight'??????
Idk, i've seen people from all races claiming white people steal other groups heritage, not only black people. Also i think the scholar you mentioned only developed a theory and wrote a book on it which is something everybody does. I've read all kinds books with different theories, some of them i agreed and some i didn't, do you have a problem people writing books with ideas/theories you don't necessarily agree?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Oh i see. Can you define native american? Who are these people and what civilizations you're talking about?

I'm not american, even though im black, so i'm not sure about the term "afrocentrist"... Is there such a thing as "eurocentrist" or "asiancentrist"? But I wonder how would that be possible if most if not all our history school books from 1st grade are written by white people.

Idk, i've seen people from all races claiming white people steal other groups heritage, not only black people. Also i think the scholar you mentioned only developed a theory and wrote a book on it which is something everybody does. I've read all kinds books with different theories, some of them i agreed and some i didn't, do you have a problem people writing books with ideas/theories you don't necessarily agree?
1. Olmecs, Aztecs, Powhattan, Iroquois, Nazca, etc.

2. The authors of documents aren't liars because of their ethnicity and ".....centrists' exist in ALL ethnic groups.

3. I have problems with people promoting false ideas under the guise of 'scholarship'. See Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
I find it hard to believe that, that particular hieroglyph wasn't simply just showing the general appearance of what those groups looked like
especially when they use them to depict them in other art work
The appearances are to distinguish ethnic groups symbolically, like when Americans depicted the Japanese and Germans during WW2, or, how colonial Americans depicted Native Americans.

Propaganda is NOT new.​

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
The appearances are to distinguish ethnic groups symbolically, like when Americans depicted the Japanese and Germans during WW2, or, how colonial Americans depicted Native Americans.

Propaganda is NOT new.​
ok but why would the Egyptians make a point distinguish themselves from the libyans(other north africans) and make themselves darker. If that wasnt simply the case to begin with

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
ok but why would the Egyptians make a point distinguish themselves from the libyans(other north africans) and make themselves darker. If that wasnt simply the case to begin with
In Ancient Egypt, colors had meanings we don't ascribe anymore that had NOTHING to do with their actual skin pigmentation.

From magic power to fertility to economic status.

That's why.​

Last edited: