Daps
You are asking obvious questions.. listen I’m not the woman who battered you up, I’m only saying :whoa: so no need for hostility. Sides whatever she did to you must’ve really cut deep :scust:

What woman are you talking about? All women do what I talked about in the OP. :dahell:

I aint never ran across a woman who won't say something extremely foul to you if you have a minor criticism about something they do.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
What woman are you talking about? All women do what I talked about in the OP. :dahell:

I aint never ran across a woman who won't say something extremely foul to you if you have a minor criticism about something they do.
:francis: I don’t do that and it’s not fair to say all but this seems personal. Perhaps block the chick?

Daps
Yes I really am :russ: I’d be a Nicole if I had to dish facts :lupe: she has the receipts it seems.

If you was a nicole, you wouldn't know where your clit is or if you have a prostate just like "she" don't :sas2:

How's this for receipts? :sas1:

wYI4JjC.png

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
No accountability having ass hoes shyt makes me sick my own girl make me sick and I love her to death.

Case in point this morning she like time to get up it's 7:50 I'm like fukk that I'm staying in bed until 8:10 8:10 comes she like hurry up.

I'm like yo you kept me up all night with o tossing and turning waking me up out my sleep hitting me and shyt :stopitslime:

Her: No I wasn't I was knocked out

Me: How the fukk you going to tell me what you was doing and you was knocked the fukk out.

Her: I woke up on my left side I was on my left side all night.

Me: Word you sound dumb ass fukk how you know what occurred if you were sleeping.

Her : Because I just know!

Me: Well shut up you pissing me off right now don't say nothing else.

I say all that too say this she going to read this thread later and she can kiss my ass for elbowing me in the face last night :camby:

Could be worse.

You could be waking up everyday alone like me.