DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pop shyt then apologize now he’s in his feelings

FluidInbornIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif

XQw5Vmb_d.webp
I never popped shyt I'm the only nikka you get mad at because I dapped another poster I wonder why?

invalid

Banned
Daps
She ain’t worrying about you, why you making threads on a complete stranger :russ: I could never let a person get me this pressed

Based off the way this thread went, I don't think the "woman" that the OP is hypothetically speaking about actually exists.

And if she does, it's in the land of make believe. :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
That’s why you never tell a woman your biggest secrets or something she can and will use against you in a fight. Y’all having a small fight about where to eat at for date night and it turns into her calling your grandma who you thought she was crazy about a fat funky bytch who she’s glad had her foot taken off because she had diabetes:mjlol:

Daps
That’s why you never tell a woman your biggest secrets or something she can and will use against you in a fight. Y’all having a small fight about where to eat at for date night and it turns into her calling your grandma who you thought she was crazy about a fat funky bytch who she’s glad had her foot taken off because she had diabetes:mjlol:

Exactly. I don't tell women stuff that would really hurt me. :mjlol:

Brehs will never learn. Women go for the jugular QUICK:mjlol: