K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You can have organized channels for certain discussions and you can set time limits on posting to control the speed of the convo if it's too fast.

Enjoy posting on Facebook. :yeshrug:
I already post on a COLI-FBA discord. Its great but its not as pinpoint as a forum can be with actual threads
If discord allowed for thread creation, then i woulda been left. And facebook,twitter is no better

Superstar
Daps
It’s not even the same. Just take the first page of the locker room. nikkas ain’t discussing all those topics all day. Hundreds of replies in each topic.

Reddit would be the only thing even close to similar and it’ll be none of the smileys, gifs and pics.

it’s going to be the end of an era. I’m definitely not finding another. But it will saves me lots of time not coming here

Are we even able to archive in discord? Part of the magic of a forum is being able to look up old threads that got out of hand and became blassics.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When this shyt dead this shyt dead. I’ve never been on any Internet forums except for this one. And im definitely not emailing nikkas if this site were to shut down. That shyt gay and dumb. First off, I do not fukk with y’all nikkas like that. Second of all, see first of all

:dead:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Joining this site kinda saved my life...

Because of the gym sub-forum I discovered Intermittent fasting. I lost over 100lbs, yes over 100 and I've kept it off..

I've gotten back to my playing weight and it feels good to be healthy again.. So I appreciate the brehs in that part of the forum that looked out for me and put me on.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anything predominately black

WITH CONSIDERABLE PARTICIPATION

That's the big piece that's missing

But that site looks promising in that regard. Im signing up:ehh:

You just saying that cause you saw the Candy Shop sub forum

:mjlit:

Daps
Joining this site kinda saved my life...

Because of the gym sub-forum I discovered Intermittent fasting. I lost over 100lbs, yes over 100 and I've kept it off..

I've gotten back to my playing weight and it feels good to be healthy again.. So I appreciate the brehs in that part of the forum that looked out for me and put me on.

We saved your life that other time too. I won't bring it up cause I know it's a delicate situation for you but you know what I'm talking about :ufdup: